Sisters

Sisters:

    It's a normal sunny day, I was walking to my friend's house on the northern side. I passed the supermarket. I saw a guy in a Gekota costume giving out balloons to little kids, I thought Misaka was there, as before I managed to observe her obsession with the frog character. She was there alright, I can see her clear, and I can tell she looked quite unusual. Let me explain: she was in the same Tokiwadai uniform, but not wearing her usual "safety" shorts under her dress. She was carrying a shopping bag, but looking away. Not paying attention to her favorite frog. I saw her turn around, her eyes was an unusual shade today, and she wore something on her head, like a pair of some sci-fi goggles. Maybe she was going swimming? No. They were night vision goggles. She turned away and walked into the supermarket, I decided not to follow her. The weird thing is, as I went up north, I ran into Misaka again. She wasn't carrying the shopping bag, nor wearing the night vision goggles. Her eyes were back to the usual shades, and she was clearly wearing shorts. Was I hallucinating when I saw her at the supermarket? We greeted each other, chatted for a short while and I brought it up.
"Do you have a sibling? Like a sister or someone?"
"What? No." She replied.
That's weird, I thought I saw you at the super market."
"What? But I never went there so far." I need to get more sleep and drink less coffee, because I was definitely hallucinating.
"Okay, bye Misaka."

Jump to five days later:

A giant "CRASH!" was heard outside my apartment, something was happening at the Academy City port. Lightning striked, steel beams clattered and soared through the air like spears. This was followed by more explosion sounds. Fire can be seen, and a column of smoke was illuminated by a light beam from a watch tower. Something happened, I hope they are okay.
It suddenly got quieter, steel beams lay there and returned to their inanimate state. Sleepiness rushed back and got the best of me, I fell asleep again.