Danger

We sprinted towards the staircase when she called behind us.
"Whoah, who do we have here? Don't worry, the AIM tracking girl needs a break, I sent her back, so I can deal with Railgun personally!"
"Use the dolls! Slow her down!" Misaka yelled.
Using compressed air, I launched two dolls at our pursuer. The blinding green light flashed as the doll exploded with a huge shock wave and bright orange flame. Iron walls and floors were dented, but Mugino walked out of the smoke screen unharmed. She seemed to be protected by a shield, as a dim, green aura surrounded her, glowing slightly in the low light environment.
"What the... how did you get these bombs? FRENDA! I swear, when I dealt with them, you will be NEXT!" She shrieked.
"Not enough!" I said. I used more compressed air to blast off 6 dolls, I willed them to fly at her with a purposefully confusing flight pattern trying to dodge the beams. Misaka also launched 6 dolls stuffed with metal. Mugino was prepared, she threw a thin, black piece of object into the air and blasted at it. Her beams got dispersed, flying at every direction and making the dolls explode one by one. But one doll successfully made it behind her. Her particle shield was weaker behind her, as she barely had time to protect herself.
"Kaboom!" She got knocked over, surrounded by brightly orange fiery explosion. We pissed her off good. As she cursed at us, screaming and gathering energy.
"Quick, grab my hand!" Misaka yelled. I grabbed her hands, a light electric current ran through me as we got connected like magnets. She kicked up, and using the current, we were glued to the metal walls running sideways. We missed the bright beam by half a second, as it passed us and punched a red hot, smoldering hole in the wall in front of us.

We got to the floor and kept on running, with Mugino recovering and back in a hot pursuit. We took a right turn, ran up the stairs to the second floor. The only thing that kept me running is adrenaline.
"Left! Misaka yelled, but winked. Instead, we turned right and dropped another doll down the stairs, it exploded with a "Poof!" as the metal walls shook. That was hoping the smoke would temporarily cover us. We kept on running until we reached a thick iron door with a fingerprint sensor and a passcode lock. The only place with this level of security, must be the labs! Misaka buzzed at it and it opened. It is the lab, and a huge computer room.