The Kidnapper

Another set of stairs seemed to lead underground. We walked down carefully.
"That's it." I said, pointing to the metal door in front of us.
Slowly, we sneaked to the sides of the door.
"I can tell, the door is unlocked. Someone is inside." Misaka whispered.
Hesitated for a while, I nodded at her. She nodded back. Using electric currents, she made the door open. We busted in. As she is about to stun whoever is in there, she stopped. Inside the room was a girl. A very young girl, about 12 wearing an orange hoodie. She was holding a tied-up, gagged scientist at gunpoint.
"Let her go!" Misaka demanded,
"You may want to think about your next move. I can pull the trigger ultra-fast. She can't move, one bullet would result in an ultra-bad situation for her." She spoke in a blank tone that's a little creepy. It's like she has an unstable personality. Kinds of reminds me of my younger times.
"Who are you guys?" I asked.
"We were just called in for a contract. So, you don't really need to know the answer."
She has gun, but it won't be able to work against us, we just have to get the scientist safe. I looked at Misaka, will she trust me? To my surprise, she nodded.
She let out her familiar electric shock, holding one arm out. I concentrated my power. Can we stop a bullet at point blank range? Seconds slowed down to minutes, as I watched her finger on the trigger pull backwards. I can sense the gases expand. I let air compress around the gun, just as I did it before. I tried to manage the vector, since it's so close from the gun to scientist I cannot fully control the vector. I just learnt this power. Time seemed to be back to normal for me. The familiar gunshot that was heard rang out, and the girl was zapped right after. A hole was made on the metal roof, as the bullet still spun, before falling to the ground.