Escaping

I started running back to where Misaka is, I used air to boost my running motion. Something completely new. I ran without looking back, around the corner. I kicked open the door, panting.
"Time to go! She found us." She regained some strength, but not able to fight.
"Ten more seconds, five, done! I copied down all data about this project. Let's delete it. Password? Override... okay, now destroy this place, something I've been dying to do." Just as she got up, Meltdowner kicked open the metal door.
"So this is the place where you were hiding? I see that kid took some pills, perhaps similar to one of my girls?"
"You took the ability body crystal?" Misaka demanded.
"Found it in the lab down there, I was out of powers. Yes, that was stupid, but I had no choice."
"Hell yeah!" She screamed, with new energy.
"Down the labs, I think we ignored another exit." I said, sensing air cavities."
We sprinted down to the labs, down the stairs. She chased after us, determined to get back at us. Just as we are about to enter, I threw the last of the explosive dolls evenly into the air, before detonating all of them at once by compressing and heating up the air inside every single bomb. Misaka locked the door just in time. A dull explosion was heard, the door was explosion proof and soundproof, but it still shook violently, it heated up, and then got dented but stayed on its hinges. A bright orangish-red flash leaked through. The thick, tempered glass windows cracked a little, as fire, shockwave, and debris flew at it. The control room and office were probably demolished, but there's no time to survey the damage.

Misaka's legs suddenly buckled, unable to hold her up. I had to prop her up and support her weight with one arm.
"Still too tired from using your powers?"
"Yeah. Still recovering. My head... little fuzzy."
Holding her up, we made our way towards the other exit. I burned open the lock with a small jet of plasma.
"She's disoriented, still looking for us." I told Misaka, she nodded.
"Let's get outta here. Umm... I'm good, I can walk now." I might've blushed. I let go of her immediately. It's a platform we were walking on, there was some kind of heavy machinery down there. A slight humming was heard from this height, probably generators. A thick mysterious mist covered all the machines, only a dim red light shone through.
"Meltdowner? She wasn't coming for us." Misaka asked.
"I don't know, let's just go."
"I suddenly thought of something, why didn't this place have any protection on its own? I know you disabled the alarms." I asked.
"They wanted to lure us in, so they got rid of security robots and stuff, Frenda was the first line of defense. They didn't know you were coming, if I was alone, Frenda might've actually repelled me."
"You know the way out?" I was just curious.
"Yes." In silence we made our way to the end of the platform, the rest felt a little blurry. Jamming motion sensors. Making our way through even more dark, metallic hallways. We took a few turns that I will never be able to remember. I'm not even planning to come back, hell no. Finally, we reached the exit. I pushed the door open with ease, because we were opening from the inside out.