Humane Experimentation

8 days later:

Turns out I wasn't hallucinating, thinking back to the day I thought I saw Misaka at the supermarket. I started to believe I actually saw Misaka, okay not herself, but her clone. It happened, my fear was proven to happen. Esper troubles. Everyone started spreading rumours about a mass production of Railgun clones as part of a plan to control level fives and weaponize them. I got the informations from my conspiracy theorist friends. Misaka was looking more worn out, I saw her only two days ago in rugged clothes. She looked like she slept on the park bench. I asked her what had happened. "I fell asleep while looking at the stars." Was her answer. Suspicious right?
Today is the day. I've always told you about the real dark side of Academy City, mad scientists. I never liked them, starting from Big Spider, a Robin Hood-like group who turned bad. Now discriminating against Espers. I chose to fight for my kind, and what I believed. That's the fancy way to put it really. Anyways, I never liked those people. We are not guinea pigs. The experiments are supposed to be humane. They were before. No, don't get me wrong. I don't hate this place as a whole, I actually love it. Because in this place, I also met people who helped me with my past worries. They are the people who helped me be comfortable here. I really can't just despise, feel disgust towards Academy City as a whole. Sure, there are definitely things that disgusts me, but this city is not evil. Only some people here are, so that's why I deal with it. We deal with it. Maybe the bad will eventually be stopped, so those people will understand? It probably just needs time.
I talked to when I found my chance Misaka:
"I know about the experiments, you know how I hate people like that. We are the same kind of people, let me help, please!" She looked stunned, and not wanting to talk to me.
"Go away. I'm sorry, it's just too... personal."
"At least let your other friends know. You can always trust them."