Fails

Gusts of air currents rose, they spun around and formed a huge column, then tightened gradually. I just made a tornado. I concentrated, the tornado spun faster and faster, getting more violent,
"Misaka, hold on! Watch out!" The wind is so strong now it easily changed the course of the rockets, sucking it in until it started following the path of the vortex. I had to concentrate, the wind created a low pressure, making my ears hurt. The metal flooring started to rip. Eventually the rocket's thrusters gave in, they were out of fuel.
"Zap the wind!" I said. Misaka understood my plan. The vortex picked up small dust and metal particles, becoming charged. A tendril of lightning connected, making the tornado, now a big spinning black mass from all the dust, buzz with electricity. The continuous attack of charged dust fried the guidance system and detonation mechanism of the missiles. You see, when an object is picked up by a tornado, it gets to the top and falls back down. Same for the rockets, they fell and planted themselves in the floor undetonated. The emergency back up lights were turned on for a good look at the warehouse, its metallic, wide and empty, with metal staircase leading up to a small door to top right corner. We might be detected any moment now.

"Take that!" Misaka yelled and charged boldly alone, as Frenda was clearly out of bombs. Misaka was really frustrated now, having to waste time. Frenda had prepared to intercept the blow, as she dodged and punched back. Sharp blades popped out of her shoes, she kicked and grazed Misaka's t-shirt. Turns out Frenda was a good fighter too, as she intercepted Misaka's every move and started to wear her out. I can't just watch, as Frenda was just about to spin her legs into a karate kick (with knife on tip of her shoes) on Misaka's neck, I willed the air to move and spin. I can only do a small gush, saving power from my tornado stunt. Frenda was knocked off her balance successfully. Misaka pulled herself back together and zapped Frenda with a tendril of lightning, at point blank range.