Meeting Up

I got back to my apartment building, joked and chatted with my friends for a while, then ate a small dinner at around 6:30. I have to prepare to leave anytime now. Yes, I am nervous. I don't know how it is going to turn out. This is real, it might and probably will, be harder than last time we confronted Hebitani. But I have to do it. She successfully attacked several laboratories before, so I think it will be fine. I hope. As I said, they are doing it, somebody has to take care of it. And deep in my mind, I might be just wanting to help Misaka, a mixture of both reasons seemed reasonable. Whatever reason I can't just let it happen to any of us. I finally managed to completely accept my identity as an Esper. it was also because of powers I was introduced to here, and met friends, nice people, Misaka and her gals. I might have to stay somewhere outside, and not sleep at all. I drank up all my coffee, and went out to wait. My phone buzzed, a text from Misaka.
It's time. It's gonna be long, bring food." That's what she said. I packed some unhealthy junk like chocolates, potato chips.
I headed south downtown, and saw the hotel she texted me. It was a big fancy hotel, with purposefully built European style columns and a huge main hall that can be considered as a palace in Imperial times. The main hall was surrounded by layers of balconies, leading up to a swimming pool and buffet tables, and possibly fitness centers. A huge crystal shaped chandelier hanged down, containing all major colors visible to the human eye. A white fountain spewed water and a red carpet led to reception. Just your average 5-Star hotel, the European decorations were intentionally picked to look fancy, very easy to arrange. I looked for Misaka. She was waiting for me on a couch.
"Come to my room, I will tell you." I blushed and hesitated.
"What are you thinking?"
"N...nothing."
"Come on! I have to tell you, then we are leaving at 12."
We took the elevator and went up to her room, luckily when she bought the rooms, there's only the large two bedrooms left. It wasn't that awkward. I noticed she wasn't wearing Tokiwadai uniforms, she was wearing a plain black T-shirt, and short jeans.