The Lab

I gasped at how huge this place is, and temporarily forgot that we were being chased by a crazily angry level 5 that can shoot electron beams. It's about five offices combined. The warehouse entrance we came in looked so humbled that is was misleading. There were ordinary workplaces, with computers, personal laptops and chairs. Several safes lined up the sides of the room, classified documents. In the front part of the room was the control area, the wall was taken up by a huge screen. A huge platform at the bottom of the screen was covered with main control panels and other instruments. A Nestle coffee machine sat on the right side of the room, beside a staircase leading down to another floor.
"Down there." Misaka said.
We walked down the stairs, it lead to the labs, blocked off by a metal and tempered glass wall, a door with a spinning handle and another passcode fingerprint device holds the entrance to the lab.
"Be careful, alarms." I reminded her.

Misaka used her electrical currents to buzz open the door, while disabling the motion sensor alarms. Then the lights turned automatically on. Air conditioning also turned on, distributing fresh air from outside. The laboratory is about the size of three high school science classrooms, with more strange machinery, scanning instruments, and empty cryogenic containers almost submerged in a tub that said "Liquid N2". A closet containing protective suits, facial masks and goggles stood to the right of the room, along with a shower for rinsing off chemicals, and a CO2 fire extinguisher.
"Latest researches of this place, at least ten years more technologically advanced even than the US." I said in awe.
"There's nothing here, the bigger lab for all the equipments are in the other facility."
We walked back up the stairs and back into the office.

"We need to search through this place." Misaka said.
"The computers, they all seemed to be connected to the main screen. We probably can access all of them here." I noticed.
Misaka inserted her hacking tablet into a inlet on the control panel like she done it many times.
"I found it! The newest project, the Level Six Shift. Deleting or tampering their files isn't enough, we need to destroy the labs so they cannot copy the experiments..." She paused. I noticed a map of the city. Two red dots appeared, they are the two remaining labs, we are in one of them.
"Somebody... somebody else is trying to hack in the other facility. Somebody... on my side? Who can it be?" Misaka whispered to herself.