Plan

It was a normal hotel room, with bathrooms, and two queen sized beds.
"Sit, we are staying here. Our temporary home now." She was getting a little serious, and nervous, but still nice.
"Th...thanks" I noticed more about the room, she used the hotel computer as a temporary operating spy device, a large map of Academy City was laid out on the other bed, with marks made-places she took down. Her Tokiwadai uniform was laid on the back of a chair.
"She took out two bottles of coke, a large bag of cookies, and a pencil. She drawn two circles on the map.
"These two research bases are supposed to be most heavily defended. These are the only two that's left. We are attacking this one." She pointed to the one on the
left.
"Destroying the place is priority."
"How did you know the locations?" I asked.
"I managed to hack in their communication lines before, my Electro Master power extends to lots of things, one includes hacking. Hey, do you know what experiments they are doing? They want to make a level six. Accelerator, the top level 5. Have you heard of him?"
"Yes, a bit."
"They are making him level six by having him to kill my clones. Killings 20000 clones will supposedly make him level six. That's what the tree diagram said."
"That's... that's disgusting!" I exclaimed, not knowing what else to say.
"The problem is..." She almost teared up. Her voice cracked. She was getting desperate.
"-the clones, sisters, are willing to get killed. I just can't drag my friends into personal matter..."
"See, that's exactly why I am willing to help. Clones or not, or not feeling motions, they are living. They are people. They can't just have them die. You should tell your friends, I'm sure they will be willing to help just like me, because that's what friends are for."
"Hey, thanks, for agreeing with me. And thanks for helping." She smiled but was still sad. To be honest, I was shocked. I didn't know how dark the experiments were gonna be, well then.