Time

It's nearly time. I remembered taking a nap, then eating a few snacks. I'm gonna miss this beautiful room, I thought. By the time it's twelve, I changed into my night clothes, shorts, and a black Adidas tshirt. We left, walking towards the location.
If you haven't noticed so far, I liked Misaka. No, not a crush, just liked her. Like (no pun intended) in a friendly way. How to explain? She is really nice towards her friends, very understanding, maybe a little bold, occasionally needing little help just to talk to people about issues. I just feel really comfortable when around her. But my liking maybe developing into a crush, as we worked together more.
We walked in the dark, lonely night, and cutting through alleyways. Our only companion was the tall lamps that slightly illuminates the streets. Shops were closed, roads were clear of traffic with occasional cars speeding through, then gets quiet again. I was still very well awake, walking in the slightly windy mild summer night.

"This is it." she said, her hacking tablet buzzing as if reached a signal point. It was a giant lab, with a warehouse that didn't have lights on in the front, looks like a place to sneak in.
Using her electro powers, she buzzed the door and the electric lock somehow got disconnected from the main source. She pushed it open with ease. Suddenly, something flashed. I reacted fast. It was a fuse, a bomb!
"Watch out!" I shouted. Misaka used the metal door as a blast shield, manipulating it with her powers. An explosion shook me, it squeezed the air right out of my lungs, and I almost got dizzy. I have to react faster.
"Where are you? Show yourself!" Misaka yelled, we stepped in.
"I was right, the defenses were supposed to be strong, and they are." She stated.
As we stepped in, hisses were heard, Misaka was waiting for it. Using her powers, she controlled more metal plates that joined together, as more explosions stun me. My brain was fuzzy, my ears truly was ringing. My T-shirt got scorched. I've never seen her use her powers up close before, it's fascinating, yet reasonable.
"Are you alright?" Misaka asked, seeing I drifted off. But I saw something, my eyes weren't betraying me.
"Yes, thanks."