Ed, You're Going to Be A Father

Hellooo, welcome BACK. Hehe. This is for AnonymousSheeran , inspired by her Pregnant Series, because she is BOMB at writing. If you donut believe me, check out her books!!! They are CRAZY good!! *salutes to AnonymousSheeran * for the first person to Ever read ma first book, you are saluted!!! Enjoy !!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat by the toilet, once again, throwing up all the contents that I didn't even know I had. I weakly flushed the toilet and wash my hands, that's when I hear my phone ring. I quickly finish and go to grab my phone. Grace. I pick up the phone and she answers with her regular scream in the ear.

Hi Y/N!!! Have you Been Feeling Better!!

Nope, back at the toilet, have the appetite of a Polar Bear, and I'm sore and tired. Do you have any clue to what I feel?

YES. Y/N, kids.

What about kids?

When was your last 'I'm a woman time of the month thing' , Y/N?

A long long time ago, anyway you're creeping me out, Grace

Okay, okay, take A Pregnancy Test.

WHAT?!

Listen, Y/N, they are signs, and if you are what's the worst that can happen? You and Ed Both want kids, he will be excited when he comes home! And besides, I have three kids, I'm pretty sure I know, Y/N. Anyway, got to go, text me when you get the results.

O-Okay, byeee

Bye, Y/N.

I end the call and end up having mixed emotions. Happy, for a child, nervous, for a child, anxious, for a child. I grab my car keys, wallet, and phone since I don't have a pregnancy test with me, and head to Target. As I walked outside and entered the car, I questioned what Ed would think.

I mean, he wants kids, but what if not now? He is 26 and I'm 24, is that okay? What if he backs out? Should I tell him or leave it a surprise? As I enter the car and head to Target, my phone bings. I glance at the text and it's like Grace read my mind.

If it is positive, SURPRISE HIM!!!!!

*20 Minutes Later*

I walk in and head to the Pharmacy Aisle and look for a Woman Employee. I'm afraid to ask a Man, especially with this situation.

I finally find an Employee, and March up to her. "Hi can I help you with anything?" "Yes, actually, I was wondering if you have any reliable testers for...ya know...a child." I ask as I cringe at my choice of words. "A pregnancy tester?" She asked. I nod and I follow her to the aisle where she pulls out the tester and says, "Good Luck!" I smile at her but really want to shoot myself in the foot for being awkward.

I pay for the item and start driving home, as I read the instructions while driving. Yadayadayada, two lines, pregnant, one line, not. I've had some experience with these. Being a friend to a mom with three children gives you the benefit of raising your child and going through things like this.

I pull into my house and get a text. I pull out my phone to reveal A text from Ed.

Coming home in thirty minutes xx

Thirty minutes, plenty of time to test.

Kk, xx, and I have news for you when you get home.

I shut off my phone and place in on the counter as I walk to the bathroom with the test in one hand, and crossed fingers in the other.

*20 Minutes Later*

I sat there thinking of what it would be with a child, all good thoughts obviously. After I followed the instructions, I just sat there, I knew I had to check it sometime. I reach for the white stick and close my eyes as I turn it over to reveal the results. I open them to see two lines.

I'm pregnant. I am a mom. Ed is a father. I squeal with excitement and Throw it away in the process. I wash my hands and look into the mirror. I saw a mom, who would feed her child pizza for her whole life. I come out of the bathroom and go to my phone to text Grace.

You're going to be an Aunt.

I KNEW IT, YES, thank GOD. I called it I knew it, ED WILL BE SO HAPPY!

He is coming home actually, I'll tell him right now.

Awwww yessssss

I turn off my phone and wait for Ed's arrival. Two minutes into Spongebob Squarepants, I head the door open."Love, I'm home!" I hear Ed call out. I turn off the TV and walk toward him. He gives me a peck on the lips and looks at me intently. His blue eyes searching for the answer I never gave him in the text. "What are the news?" He asks in his thick British Accent.
"Well, you know, like how we like kids and that.." I trailed off as he held me by the waist looking at me. He nodded for me to continue. "Well Ed..., you're going to be a Father."

I searched his face to find nothing but happiness and a grin across it. He lifts me up and places a passionate kiss on my lips. "I'm a father. I am a Dad." He repeats to himself as he kneels down to talk to my small baby bump. "You are going to have a really cool mom." He says into my shirt and I laugh as he lifts himself up. "We are going to be really cool parents." I say as he and I grin, awaiting for the future to come. -Imagine#2

I hope you ENJOYED. cuz I did. I hope AnonymousSheeran also enjoyed, cuz I had a lot of fun writing this. ANYWAY, Be sure to check out her two books. Ed Imagines and her Pregnancy Series, They Are REALLY GOOOD!! This is dedicated to her and I salute to her. *salutes* 😂😂 And I hope everyone else enjoyed!! And The next Imagine Awaits! K.V. Is Out, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
Writingheart1989