Don't You Understand, It's Shark Week

Helloooooooo, welcome to The Ate Imagine.😂 I hope you enjoy and guess what? It's not a SAD ONE, AWW YUSSSS. 😂Anyhoooooooo, let the Imagine Begin, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat in the most comfortable position possible, considering these cramps keep attacking my insides. I laid sprawled on the couch, feeling the sensation of pain every time I slightly moved.

"What wrong, love?" Ed comes in from the bathroom. "What do you think is wrong, Ed? Maybe because I'm dying internally, hats why Ed." I snap. I didn't mean it, but it just happens during this time. I turn to Ed, he still was confused. "Ed! Don't You Understand? It's Shark Week!" I yell at him, how did he not see the signs after three years?

"Shark, We-Oh!" He says after putting the pieces together. He goes into the kitchen and pulls out ibuprofen and water. He comes up to me and help sits me up and hands me the medicine. I take it and turn to Ed, he looked determined. "Why is your face like that? You making fun of me? Ed, can you get me the stuff from Walgreens or something? I love you." He was now mega-confused and blushing from what I needed. He gets up and kisses me on the cheek before leaving. I didn't even tell him what to get. "Ed-" And the door shuts. Whelp, oops, I think before turning on 13 Going On 30.

Ed-P.O.V. (Hehe, it's finally Ed!)

I enter the vehicle and head to the nearest store and run inside. 'I got this, I got this.' I thought before entering the aisle. 'The hell, that's a lot of-stuff.' I pick up one of them and read, "Tampon, Extra Large? Pads Overnight Super? The hell is this. Think Ed think, Always!" I tell into the store and people look at me with a questioning look. I blush and look for 'Always' in the aisle. Turns out, there is a ton of those too! I groan in frustration and head to get a shopping cart, 'Might as well get them all' I thought before heading back into the aisle. I grab all the Always items and head to get chocolate and ice cream.

I hear girls snickering as I head to the refrigerators. I wanted to melt into the floor, but, it's for Y/N. I grab every flavor Chocolate and head to go pay. As I wait for the next available Register, I look at the small rack of movies. Titanic, Barbie, Avengers, might as well get them all too. I grab the movies and head to the register.

As the woman was scanning the multiple items, she started to laugh. I bury my head in my hands and she says, "Didn't know which one?" I can't believe I'm having this conversation with this woman. I nod and she continues to scan without trying to laugh.

Finally, I load everything into the vehicle and head back home, embarrassed, but happy that I got her things, or she would've been mad.

Your-P.O.V.

I hear the door unlock and see Ed carrying hundreds of bags with stuff. I tried not to laugh as I see Ed struggling to get in. I walk up to him, close the door, and he drops the bags. "Okay, I didn't know which..thing to get so I bought all of them, and I bought all chocolates ice cream, and Titanic, Barbie, and Avengers." He says out of breath. I laugh and hug him for his effort, and pick up on of the Always bags and say, "It's this one." He nods and kisses me on the cheek before getting the ice cream and putting it in the freezer. I grab all my items and mentally think I'm ready for the next three years.

I head back to the couch and see Ed with blankets, ice cream, and a movie ready to play. I laugh and throw myself into the mess and sit next to Ed. "Thank you." "No Problem, love." He kisses my nose and I snuggle into his chest, breathing in his musk and cologne. "Ready?" "Play it." And the Barbie Marathon Begins. -Imagine#8

😂 I hope you enjoyed another happy one and is having a happy day or night or anytime in the world! ANYWAY! Uh, that's it, yea okayYea.😂 The Next Imagine Awaits! K.V. Is Out, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
Writingheart1989