Day 3 of 12 Days of Edmas~A Delay: Christmas Concert Night

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Okay, I asked my sister to come and babysit while we go get the decorations, Ed." I say as we both get ready to go.

"Is she on her way?" Ed's says and puts on his jacket and we start making our way out of our bedroom.

"She is-" I hear a car beep and the front door open up, "right on time." I head over and the little ones are already attached to her leg. Wish I had that magical power.

"Hey thanks for coming." I give her a hug and she starts to drop her bag and take off her sweater.

"No problemo, I love seeing the little ones anyway. Now, go! You have work to do."

"Okay, just kids be good and-" "just don't break anything. Alright?" Ed says and they nod their head. "Love you loves." Ed says and kisses the top of their forehead.

"Love you, be good for your Aunt and I." I say and pull them into hugs.

"They have a little bit of a sore throat so if they need anything lozenges are in the cabinet and medicine also." I say and Ed starts pulling me out.

"I got it sis, don't worry now bye!" She starts to close the front door and Ed starts the car. We go in and Ed drives out as I get the list for what we need to buy.

"So we need to get-" my phone starts to ring and I rummage through my purse to find Harry being the one who is calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/N! I was wondering if you and Ed would want to join me, Niall, and Louis out for some Karaoke?"

"Actually Harry-" I feel Ed grab the phone from me and places it to his ear. What the hell.

"Hey! Yeah...ok...sounds like fun. Where? Ok..." It feels like a guessing game at what they are talking about at this point.

"Okay, see you there!" Ed hangs up and gives me my phone.

"Ed we have errands to do!"

"Y/N, you are stressing over decorations that we have and can get later, let's just loosen up and enjoy tonight."

"How if we haven't done anything for anything?"

"Exactly. To get you in the Christmas spirit. And there is no point arguing with me if I already agreed and I'm the one who is driving."

"Ugh, fine." I say and look out the window.
We have plenty of time for Decorations anyway.

Hopefully.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

We arrive at a small, cafe looking area, with a sign that says, 'Karaoke Night!' in red. Christmas lights hung upon the roof making  Christmas Spirits enlighten. I actually don't hate this.

We step out of the car and enter the aroma of baking and friends.

"Hey! Glad you could make it!" Louis greets me along with his girlfriend, Monét. (Hint-hint.)

"I am too, Ed was able to convince me."

"I was able to convince her luckily." Ed says and kisses my cheek.

"Thank God, it would have been boring." Fleur, Harry's girlfriend says. (Hint-hint.)

"You guys ready for some Karaoke?" Niall asks and we all chorus a yes.

"This is gonna be fun!" Evelyn, Niall's girlfriend, cheers. (How many more hints can I drop?)

Hopefully.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Many, many drinks later and songs later.

"AND I....YEE...I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUU!!" I scream at Ed and lazily walk around the small stage. Fleur puts her arm around my neck and we both try to finish the high note, only resulting in laughing.

"I'm so DRUNK!" Fleur screams and throws herself onto Harry, who both collapse and laugh.

"Next Song!!" Louis says and clicks buttons on the stereo before the next Song comes on. It's Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

"RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER! HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE!!" I poke Ed's nose and he pokes mine before linking our hands together. We started to swing our arms and twirl around, trying not to fall of the stage.

"AND IF YOU EVER SAW HIM YOU WOULD EVEN SAY IT GLOWS!!" Ed says.

"LIKE A LIGHTBULB!" Harry screams and finishes up his possibly sixth drink.

"ALL OF THE OTHER REINDEERS! USED TO LAUGH AND CALL HIM NAMES!" I giggle and stumble off the stage to where, somehow, people are sitting and enjoying our show.

"LIKE PINOCCHIO!" I say and stumble through the tables and chairs to get myself another drink, mostly water at this point.

"I would like a water." I slur and he hands me a glass and I lazily grab it before walking back to the stage.

I barely make it up the stairs and grab onto Evelyn and lifted myself up.

"Thanks for..showing up!" Harry says into the microphone and people cheer and clap.

I should be a singer.

We all take a bow and stumble down the stage before making our way out. How, who knows.

I had my arm around Ed as he did with me, and the others crawled their way out. As we made our way out, we knew we weren't fit to drive, well at least I did.

"Can someone call an Uber?"- Imagine#57