Author's Note (Important)

It's been a hot minute.

And a lot went on during now from the last time I saw you guys.

So many imagines pending and that were requested, I understand and I apologize to everyone for not being able to write in a while.

I should get better at this except that things have been going south in my real life lmao.

All of you have incredible patience and I apologize for not meeting standards or most likely just being inconsistent and everything like that.

I'm not going into details, I should've said this way before that I need a break lol. And it's like "well you've been gone for months how do you need more time" WELL I'm sorry I'm not at my best and I need time. I've been in a funk for a while, writing is getting harder to do when I have no time and that I'm finding it hard to get inspiration. A lot of crap hit the fan and I should've announced this earlier but everyday I thought I was going to be able to write that day but ig not.

Things in my life need to be handled before I can go any further with this book is what I am saying. I apologize for any inconvenience and wish I had something better to bring to y'all.

I MAY be able to update, not a guarantee or anything set in stone at all throughout my time "on yet again another break because I'm inconsistent except this time I'm struggling and inconsistent." HOWEVER, on another account called Verdeja287, my friend Keeley_Greenleaf are still going to update until the end of the book. That's the only writing I will be updating on more often in a way. I apologize for slow updates for that too that is 100% me; I take all responsibility and I should be more consistent and I'll get better at it. (Thx for putting up with me co-author and coolest gal Keeley_Greenleaf ur a real one <3 I'll get better at it I promise)

I apologize to all of you I'm sorry about this and I had a lot of plans but I cannot do them right now. In case somehow someone is worried lol do not be worried, I will be okay and I am okay. It's just a lot of processing and evaluating and growth and all that rough stuff in between I have to do for myself. Maybe we can do this journey together if y'all want idk lol.

I apologize yet again and thank you for reading if you did. You guys are the best I could ever ask for, thanks for interacting, reading, commenting, voting and requesting even though I'm slow as shit.

Love y'all to the moon, I apologize again. I'll see you whenever.

<3