Love at First Musical~Special Request

Dedicated to carcinoRedhead who requested a beautiful idea! Enjoy and happy Bi-Day💗💜💙😂

Disclaimer- I have not seen Hamilton live therefore, I'm running off the animated play and all names are made up except for Lin, Renée, and Ed.
Sorry!

Y/L/N- Your Last Name

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hold still Y/N, I am putting on eyeliner," Skylar chuckled and focuses solely on the cat-eye she is trying to do.

"But the Edward Christopher Sheeran is coming to our show, Sky!" I exclaim. How is she not losing her mind?

"Looks like Ed has a stalker," she sings and I smack her once she finishes.

"I am not stalker, I just know a lot about him," I say, but realized how weird that sounded.

"Just what a stalker would say," Sky jokes and applies brow gel as smack her on the arm.

"I am just excited! Have you heard his music before? It's like being blessed by angels that come to ease you of all troubles and worries."

"Alright Jesus Christ, yes I have heard him before, you are the one that showed all of us his songs," Skylar rolls her eyes just as Lin walks into the room.

"Are we talking about my expertise in music?" He announces and flips hair from his shoulder to emphasize his loud arrival.

"Oh heck no, we are talking about the Sheeran man coming to our show today," Sky says, turning the chair I'm in to face the mirror.

The bright lights illuminated my features of not-so drastic makeup, but enough to look like Peggy Schuyler.

Skylar starts to curl my hair as Lin begins a conversation with the both of us about Ed.

"Is he meeting us backstage?" He asks as our costume manager, Ruth, comes in to fix up our costumes once we finish hair and makeup.

"Who is meeting us backstage?" She asks as she hands Lin his Hamilton costume.

"Ed Sheeran," we answer in unison, creeping each other out.

"The guy you always show us, Y/N?"

"Yup," I squeal, "I am so excited because, you are freaking meeting the best human being on earth."

"Actually Chris Evans is the best human being on earth," Skylar corrects.

"The four Chrises are the best they are literal-they can punch me and I'd be honored," Ruth says and we all laugh, knowing her love for all the Chrises was a lot.

"But who could blame her, they are gorgeous?"

"When is Ed coming though?" Lin asks as he smooths back his already gelled hair and looks at me from the mirror.

"Oh, I don't know if it's before or after I just know he is coming."

"You'd figure his stalker would know, you'd make a horrible detective," Skylar says and I literally wanted to beat her up.

"Who'd make a horrible detective?" Renée comes in, fully dressed but only missing her makeup that Lily, our other makeup artist, would have to do.

"Y/N."

"Seems about right, you are oblivious," she jokes and squeezes my cheek.

"I am not oblivious!"

"You literally would get shot by someone while looking at a butterfly, Y/N," Skylar says and I huff in annoyance, making everyone laugh.