Mother

Couple

Damian sat in his room with a picture in hand. Behind the small pane of glass was a photo of him and his mother. He recalled all their good times together and the training they did together. He read a note that his mother had written for him before she left him with his father. Yes, she was an assassin but she was still a mother that cared for her son. And no matter what people say, she did love him. A small tear fell onto the glass, leaving a wet trail behind. "I miss my mother too Dame." Raven admitted as she sat down beside the sad teenager and wrapped her arms around his waist. Damian set the frame on the ground and looked into the eyes of his Raven. "People say she didn't love me..but she did.." He said as he strained to hold in tears. Raven looked at him sympathetically. "I know" she whispered quietly to him as her hand came up to cup his cheek. His hand rested over hers as tears fell. The empath pulled Damian closer to her as he mourned the loss of his mother. "I love you." She said faintly to him. Damian looked up at her, smiling and sniffling. "I love you more." He rested his hand on his wife's stomach. "Promise me that we'll be great parents?" He said as he rubbed Ravens five month along baby bump. She smiled, "I know we will." She stated before she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

_____________________________________
A/n

       Didn't expect that did ya? I didn't either. It just popped into my head near the end.
                            ~QuotingTheRavens