Bodily Functions

Not a Couple

       "So, ya havin' bodily issues aren't ya baby Bat?" The delusional yet intelligent clown princess rested her legs on a clear space of the dashboard connected to the Brother Eye. Damian leaned against the dashboard where Harley's feet rested. His arms stayed crossed while his face burned a bright and prominent shade of red. "N-no. What makes you think that?" He stuttered almost adding more evidence to the psychologists assumption.

"Well...it's kinda hard to miss the rocket pokin' outta ya pants sometimes. Lucky I don't gotta see it without the clothes on..but the tent is still there." Harley blew a bubble nonchalantly. Especially after the horror she put Damian through in less than a second.

   Damian looked down and cursed his hormones and body for acting normally. During meetings and social gatherings Raven has been on his mind more and more. And it seems to be turning into more than just drooling over a crush. "Oh, and by the way, you should probably close the door at night. Or sleep somewhere far away from ya family."

Harley lowered her feet from the dashboard. Her fingers quickly ran across the keyboard as she started looking for more info on The Society. "What the hell does that mean?" Damian asked angrily embarrassed.

"It means ya moanin' to loud! Ya get so loud sometimes I swear either Tim is watchin' porn again, or Jason and his girlfriend are fuckin' for the fourth time that week!" She giggled slightly when she found an old mugshot of her in a file Bruce had hidden away.

"Maybe Brucey and the kitty cat are gettin busy again." Damian eyebrows came together. Harleen looked away from the computer to see the humiliated teenagers face. "What?" She smacked on her gum for a second. "Betta' hope ya won't be expectin' any new siblings soon."

Damian put his hands in his pockets. A habit he'd picked up from being around Raven. That's how he would hide his anxiousness when around her. "Quinn, What was the point of pointing out my embarrassing bodily functions?" Damian wanted to know.

The psychologist shrugged lightly. Her face was plastered with a sympathetic look as she faced Damian. "Ever since Bruce let me in on the 'circle of trust', you kids have been like cousins to me. Kid I'm just tryin' to look out for ya. Mostly cause I know how embarrassing it is for ya family to found out you've been havin the no-no thoughts. Besides I get how much that girl means to ya. And I don't want ya to ruin the one chance you'll have."

Harley's hand rested on his shoulder. A tiny smile spread across his face. "Thanks you looney bin." Damian patted her arm lightly. She ruffled his hair up with her free hand. "No prob." Just as Damian was headed to the door Harley stopped him. "Damian! The snake has come to play again!" Damian groaned and looked down. His member pointing up again. "God-damnit!"