"I didn't mean it!" łł

The teenage boy stood at the full body  mirror he had in the bathroom. His main door locked, just in case. Only wearing his boxers, he stared at his problem. The assassin tried poking it, to see if that would possibly make it go down a bit.

            Damian had never been educated in the field of masturbation. Nor did he want to be. He just didn't find pleasuring himself that interesting or necessary. Wanting to wait till marriage encouraged this idea. Besides, knowing how to pleasure him should be Raven's responsibility. As it is his responsibility to know how to pleasure her.

              The boy cringed at the feeling of a wave of discomfort rush through his pelvis. "Dear god..please rid me of this and give it to someone who'd find it useful." Instead of leaving his body to take care of itself, the teenager flicked his erect penis.

              Adrenaline rushed through him at the touch, "Shit." Chills ran down his skin. Painfully, he waddled over to his dresser, pulling out one of Tim's old band tee's. The ebony haired boy pulled up athletic shorts, expanding the waist to avoid touching his problem area.

            The waist snapped against his hip bones. The tent becoming more and more noticeable. "What the fuck!" Upon yelling the profanity he heard a suppressed laugh; almost sounding like a snort. "You're lucky we have rooms on a different side of the tower. Or else you'd get your ass whooped for shouting that."

               The femininely raspy voice stated followed by the door clicking shut again. "This predicament was caused by you, Raven. Yes, I may have the appendage, but I did not have a roll in causing it."

"Yeah okay, so I'm the one that made you enjoy it..that much?" Raven asked cringing at the sentence, just as Damian did. Bruce's son rolled his shamrock eyes. "As a matter of fact; yes. I blame you entirely."

             A devious smirk materialized on the mage. "Would you like me to fix that?" Her monotone voice hinted. At first, Damian's face was deprived of all color. And was then replaced by all color rushing back in a shade of intense red. "D-Darling don't you think that's a bit t-too much? Especially at our age."

           "I'm kidding Dame." Her footsteps echoed through the room as she progressed towards her boyfriend. The soft, pale skin of the back of Raven's hand gently ran up and down Damian's cheek. Even though his face held a pouty expression she knew he was holding back the urge to lean into her embrace.

           "I assure you that I'll get you back for this." Slowly, he felt the arousal fade away. "Hey, it went down didn't it? You don't have a boner anymore." Her statement flooded Damian's body with joy. The mage questioned him using a puzzled look.

          "I've been waiting to pee since we kissed." He began to walk towards his private bathroom door. "And you decided against it earlier because?"

          "I refuse to urinate through an erection!"