'Art'

Couple

Damian mentally called for Raven through the bond. And by the way he 'said' it, the words sounded sad. The empath marked her page in the poetry book she was reading and popped it back into her bookshelf. She walked to her door and slid it open. Raven walked down the hall to her boyfriends room. "Dame, can I come in?" She asked while she knocked on his door which opened a second later. Raven looked up at his red and puffy and tear infested face. "Oh love, what's wrong?" Damian hugged her while he pulled her into his room. Once the door was closed he broke down. He's knees weakened; his body falling to the ground. Raven followed him down, still hugging him. "I feel s-so numb. Why w-won't I just d-die al-ready?" He stuttered through crying. Her heart skipped a beat when he said those dreaded words. She shook her head. Looking in his eyes she said, "You don't mean that." He buried his head in her chest. "I- I do."

She pulled his head close to her lips and pressed a kiss everywhere she could. "I know th-that shooting stars..don't work.." he started to cry harder, "But I pray.. that mine will." Raven sat straddled on the ground. Pulling him so he would sit between her legs and allowing him to lean on her. "What did you wish for Dame?" She asked, fearing the answer. "For the something to take me away from this place. Permanently." All she could do was wrap her arms around him and hold him tightly. "Raven?" He wanted to get her attention. And he did. She looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Want to see my art?" She was confused at the random question. But agreed anyways, thinking that is was another amazing art piece he was finished with. When he showed her his arm, she realized that his 'art' wasn't what she thought. He pulled down his sleeve and traced over every line. "I've been working on this for a while." Raven couldn't believe this. Her body wouldn't let her react or even cry. All she managed to do was place her hand over his arm, letting the blue magic heal his 'art'. She looked at his other arm, happy that it was the same as it was when she first saw it. "Help me.." The sad teen cried again. Gripping her hand as if she would walk away from him. "I will." She took a deep breath, "Just promise me you'll stop doing 'art'?"

_____________________________________
A/n
    Yes I know. Sad as usual. I'm feeling really down right now. So I decided to write it. I haven't done any 'art' for a few months and I'm going strong. If I can do it, so can you.
                              Much love,
                                         QuotingTheRavens