Innuendo

"Do you two want me to get killed? And by my own girlfriend at that." Damian sat unamused in front of Jaime and Jon.  The two idiots suggested that Damian call out sexual innuendos around Raven just to irritate her. After all, Raven isn't too keen with things like that. Mostly because when the two birds did share intimate moments, dirty talk was out of the question.

      "Cmon dude, just try it." Jon hopped up from his seat and walked to Damian. Nonchalantly he leaned down to whisper, "Besides, you'll be able to test your dominance kink." The super boy winked at his best friend. Damian rolled his eyes at the stupid and dog like behavior from them. "He's right amigo. Well you can at least see what she does. It wouldn't hurt to get loco once in a while." Jaime butted in.

  "I agree with the blue bug. Seriously Dame, it'll be interesting to see." Damian shook his head with a low smirk plastered on his face. "Okay. I'll do it." Batman's son made his way to the door, his body half way out. "Oh," he turned back to Jon and Jaime, "Only my Raven can call me 'Dame'."
          The two boys smiled behind him.

      The violet haired mage rolled over to curl herself closer to her boyfriend. She felt two soft lips caress her forehead lightly. "Morning beautiful." Raven smiled at the pet name. Even though she's heard it more than anyone would know, she still gets giddy when she hears the name. "Morning..do you have any plans for breakfast?" She questioned him. Damian stared at the ceiling, thinking of what he wanted for breakfast. Suddenly the dare he had with the two boys lurked into his head. Damian felt nervous and saying this to a half demon made his anxiousness worse. But he played it off, "You." Raven elevated herself on her elbow, "I'm sorry, what?" Damian smirked, "I want you for breakfast."  Raven cringed at him, "You are disgusting."

         Damian had been repeatedly poking her for the past thirty minutes. He knew she would get mad because he was interrupting her reading time. Damian decided to poke her nose but was stopped when she turned her head. "Quit touching me!" She snapped at him angrily. "Well, you never touch yourself so I have to do it for you." He said with a smirk on his face. Raven turned away from him, clearly pissed off.