It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 2

I walked alone back to the village when it became nightfall. When I arrived at the village a large fire was set up in the middle of it. Rebekah stood by it with a blank expression. "Are you alright Rebekah?" I asked her as I took the place available beside her. "I am fine. I must ask you the same question though." I let my eyes stare into the fire. "I am fine." I told her. "We both know that is a lie. I can just tell." I let out a breath before tossing a branch into the fire. "It is Kol. We were speking with each other until he vanished." I replied. "What do you mean vanished?" She asked. "I am not at all sure. He disappeared within a second." I told her. "I will speak with him. I must go now though." I nodded as she left me alone again. I walked into my hut and found my Mother in the same place as I left. "You need to rest Mother." I told her. "I am sorry my dear. It's just that there are things going around lately." She said. "Like?" She set me down on the wooden chair. "I want you to stay away from the Mikaelsons." She whispered. "I cannot." I told her loudly. "I know how much you fancy that boy but he is dangerous." She said. "You must be joking with me Mother." She stood up straight. "You will stay away wheather you fancy it or not. I am your Mother and you will listen to my commands." I stood lightly. "I understand." With that I went to rest on my small cot made out of animal skin and soft grass.

             When the morning came I ran straight into the village where I would have to pretend to hate all the Mikaelson's like the rest of them. My eyes caught the soft brown of Kol. I turned away and walked in the other direction as fast as I could. "Alyah!" I heard him yell. I felt something in my chest ache as I ignored him. Soon I felt a cold hand upon my arm. "Alyah. Is evrything alright?" His soft voice asked me. I turned to face the boy I fancied. "I'm not supposed to speak to you.' I whispered. "Why not?" I bit my lip. "My Mother forbid it." I admitted. "Just to me?" I shook my head. "I'm not allowed near any of you....but I will anyways. No matter the cost." I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I thought I spoke with you last night." My Mother's stern voice said from behind me. "I was just telling him away Mother." I said. "Come my dear." I felt her pull me away from Kol. I looked back at him to see his sad face. 'I am sorry.' I mouthed. He shrugged before leaving the spot where I left him.
                I sat on my small cot, digging my knife under my nails as I tried to find sleep. It was morning by the time I finally got tired but as soon as I shut my eyes. "MOTHER!" They snapped back open. The voice belonged to Niklaus. I sat up quickly. When I ran from the house I saw Niklaus carrying Henrick. "HENRICK!" I heard Rebekah shout. I lifted up my skirt so I could run quickly over to them. When Nik laid him on the ground I saw the tree claw mark tears on his blood soaked shirt. "Bear?" I asked. Nik nodded with tears streaming down his cheeks. "I will fetch my Mother." I took off running down the town where I found my Mother with Greta. "Mother. A bear got Henrick." I told her. "I will grab the herbs." By the time the three of us returned Esther was over her son. "Excuse me Esther." My Mother got down on her knees. "There has to be something." Esther said. "No. Do not help them." Greta said. "Mother...please. He is dying." I watched her stand up. "I am terribly sorry." I watched as she started to walk off. "Mother!" I yelled. I looked back at the pale boy. "I will try and save him Esther. I have seen her do this and save that one from last Spring. Maybe I could." I looked at the boy and touched his neck. Nothing moving. "He is not breathing." I grabbed a herb and placed it on his chest. As I placed my hands over it my head started buzzing with pain. "They are pushing me away." I whispered. "They tell me not to help." I told the scared Mother. "Then you must not. The Spirits already turned on me and they will turn on you as well." I pushed harder. "I told you I would try to save your son and try I will." I felt a surge. Not the normal surge I would feel when this happened. It was painful. I was pushed from the boy and onto the ground. I looked at my hands which had blisters. "Esther....I am sorry. They cut me off." I whispered. I watched her stand and I was helped up. She held her hand out to me. "Thank you for trying. Unlike the others." I took it. "You are welcome. I thought I was strong enough to fight them." I said. "It is alright." She said. "What has happened?" Mikael asked angrily. "A bear attacked sir." I said. "And why were my sons in the woods?" He asked. "We were just exploring the night Father." Nik said who was in the arms of his only sister. "And your Mother and Greta. Did they not try to save them?" He asked. "I tried to sir. The spirits would not allow my help. They pushed me out." I told him. He lashed out and smack me across the face. I fell to the ground as I clutched the burning spot on my cheek. "Father. That was completly unnecissary." Elijah said as he got on his knees beside me. He moved my hand to examine me. "No bruising will occur." He said. Elijah turned to his father. "She tried to help like the others did not. They drained her of most of the powers she posseses. Trying to save him, she did not have too." Elijah said as he helped me up afterwords. "Thank you, Elijah." I said. "Come. I will take you back." I nodded as we started walking. "Where is Kol?" I asked. "Back at home watching litte Martian." I nodded. "I am not aware of why the spirits turned on me." I said. "I am not either. They pushed my Mother out while you fetched yours." He said. "That's quite odd." I said. When we stopped in front of my hut he stopped me from going in. I felt his hand brush across my cheek. "I am glad that you are not hurt." He whispered. He left a small kiss on my lips before leaving. ( OOOHHHH! Elijah kissed Alyah....what about Kol? Stay tuned my readas!!!!! )