It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 24

I walked into the mansion wanting to just find Kol already. 
"Look whose alive." I gave a sour look to Nik.
  "Where's Kol?" I asked.
 "Right here love." I turned to see Kol leaning against the wall.
 "What in the hell happened to you?" I asked.
  "What?" He asked as if he was complelty oblivious to the fact that I have been gone for at least a week and a day.
   "I want to know why in the hell Elijah came after me and you ddn't>" He shrugged. 
 "I had my own...hidden dilema you could say."
   I crossed my arms. "You were too busy to save me huh?"
   "You could say that." I turned away from him.
   "Go to hell Kol."
   "I already am in hell."
  I flipped him off before leaving out of the manison.
   "Told you." I heard Elijah say from behind me.
   "Leave me alone." I said harshly.
   "Is that a way to thank someone that saved you?"
    "Just leave me alone Elijah." I hissed before disappearing into the woods.

            I laid on my back in a large cave. My magic lighting up the place only slightly.
  "I know you can light up this place more than that." I shot up quickly to see Damon Salvatore.
 "What are you doing here?" I asked him.
  "Your friend Elijah told me to find you....don't know why I actually did it." He said as he walked in.
  He smirked at me before pulling me to my feet. "How would you like going to a dance with me?" He asked.
  "A dance?" I asked. 
  "A stupid school dance....homecoming I think." He said.
  "When?" I asked.
  "It's tonight. If I would've asked sooner you'd have more noitce." He said.
  "Gwt me a chance to find a dress and I'll meet you there." I said.
  "Sounds like a plan."

   After finding a knee length frilly blue dress and some heels I rushed down the stairs of the mansion. "And where do you think your going love?" Kol asked me as I walked through the living room.
  "A school dance, have you not heard of them?"
  "Why on earth are you going there for?"
  "Because I was asked to go and I'm not going to be rude."
 "Who asked you?"
  I started walking away from him. "None of your buisness."

            The dance was in the gym of Mystic Falls High School. I felt out of place with all the human teenagers and inhaled something sweet. My eyes scanned the dance floor and I saw Elena on the other side of the gym. It was her blood that was so sweet smelling.
   "What are you staring at?" I heard Damon ask from behind me.
  "Nothing. Your friends blood is just delightful."
  He spun me around so I could see him. "She's off limits."
  "Yeah I know but you can't blame me for trying." I said with a smile. 
  "So why are you here?" He asked. 
   "Because you asked me."
  He smirked. "I didn't ask you. I don't even really like you that much."
  I raised my eyebrow. "Damon don't be a ass."
  'I'm not being an ass. I didn't ask you."
  I crossed my arms. "Well whoever did sure as hell looked like you." I snapped. 
  "Well I would remember asking you to come."
  I felt someone grab me. I turned around to see Kol. "Let go of me."
  "No we have to get out of here."
  "I'm not going anywhere just because you want me too."
  "This was a set up. All the others have disappeared. None of them are answering their phones."
  "What do you mean?" I asked.
  Just then I heard a scream coming from the dance floor. I turned my head to see a girl with two teeth marks on her neck dripping blood.
  "Kol-" When I turned back he was gone. "Kol?" I asked.
   My phone buzzed. I opened the text. 'Come alone to the graveyard......pray no one follows you.'

 "Are you sure you guys should come along?" I asked Damon and Stefan. "No but we are." Stefan said. "But why? I don't even like you." I said. "It's complicated." I stopped them. "I'll go from here so you can't be heard." As I walked closer to the graveyard my stomach filled ith nerves. My heightened senses didn't catch anything unusual which I thought to be odd.
   I passed gravestone after gravestone until I felt a presence behind me. I turned quickly to see Mikael.
   "I didn't think you would come." I stepped back and he just stard at me.
   "What do you want?" I asked.
  "More like...what do you want."
  Suddenly torches lit up and there were five circles made of powder. Each held a Original vampire. Each tied up with strings of vervain.
   "What are you doing to them?" I asked.
   "If you don't do exactly as I say they all die."
  I felt myself smirk. "Better yet, how did you get them here?"
  He went to grab me but I burnt him. Sudden'y my head started pounding. I fell to my knees and held my head. I screamed and fell onto my back.
   When the pain was gone i panted. "What did you do?" I asked him.
   "I had a friend take your powers away."
  "You can't take a witch's powers." I said.
   "I can't no, but another witch can."
  I looked in the direction he was looking in and gasped. "Mom?" TBC