It's Wrong, But It Feels Right- A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 5

Around nightfall I heard rustling out of my window. I peeked my head out to see Kol standing there in the candle light. I found myself only able to stare at him. "Kol?" I asked at his sudden appearence. "We must talk." He said. "Nothing to say." He stepped closer to my window then he stopped. "Your Mother set up a block." He said. "Yes. I helped her." I said. "Why would you do such?" I gripped the window sill. "Because she told me you were no good." But when I looked into his eyes I found my heart wanting to reach him. "Come here my love. There is smoehting I want to show you." I climbed from the window and stood there. "Closer." He whispered. I stepped foreward. "Closer love." I was then out of the protected field. "What did you want to show me?" I asked. "This." I saw his face morph. I found myself wanting to flee but I could not. "Kol?" I asked in a whimper. "Ssh....It will go soon." Before I could say anything his teeth were on my neck. I screamed in pain as the blood was drained from my body. I screamed some more until my voice started to quiet.
I shot up and found myself on my grass cot. I touched my neck to reveal it normal. Just as I stood, Mother entered the room quickly. "You screamed?" I nodded. "It was a dream I suppose." I told her. "Well be careful what you think of. Would you not want to scare our friends?" She then left the room.

                                                   SOMETIME SHORTLY AFTER

         Months I am sure passed without seeing any of the Mikaelsons. My heart felt it too beacause of Kol. How could he not want to see me anymore? How could he just do that after he spoke for me? That night I heard movement outside my home. I looked from the window to see nothing but the night. "Hello?" I whispered. "Hello." I felt my heart jump from my chest as I saw Kol emerge from the trees. "Kol?" I asked quietly. "Hello love." I found myself get angry. I jumped from my window then slapped him across his face. "How dare you just show up here." I said sternly. "I had reasons." I crossed my arms. "Is that the best excuse you can come up with?" I asked. "Not an excuse." I turned away. "Well I am still not buying it." I slipped back into my window and sat on my grass bed.

              When the light came I listened at the chatter of the Village people through my small walled hut. I finally stood and instantly heard a knock at the door. I slolwy walked over. When I opened the door Kol stood there with a nice handful of picked wildflowers of multi colors. "Kol." I said hastefully. "Alyah." He said softly with a very small smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I brought you flowers." He said. "Why do I want them from you?" He looked down at me with his brown eyes. "I know flowers will not help to forgive me but-" I shook my head. "I do not think I can forgive you." He reached for me but when his hand got to the threshold he shot back. He set the flowers on the ground. "I'll be waiting for you at the cave whenever you would like to finally like to have a word." With that he was leaving me alone in a curious act of the whole conversation. I picked up the flowers and brought them inside. "Those flowers are evil." Mother said and took them from me. "Do not." I took them back before she could work her witch magic on them. I took them and set them on the window sill in my room. I smiled lightly as I decided I should have a word with Kol.

                   When the sunset came I wandered down to the cave. When I arrived there Kol was running his fingers around the writing on the wall. "I see you came." I nodded. "I decided to talk." I told him. He turned around and I noticed how different he looked after just one month. "I need to know where you have been." I told him. "I must not say." He replied. "Then why did you want me here?" He walked swiftly over to me. "To just be near you. I have missed your presence." He whispered. As he touched my hand I felt a surge go through my body. At the shockness I fell back and felt a tear in my knee. I winced as I felt a sting then I felt blood drip down my leg. I pushed myself from the ground to see Kol staring with his eyes wide. "You are bleeding." He said. "I need to get back." As I turned to leave he grabbed me and pulled me to him. "I will fix you." He got down on his knee and brought my skirt up until he got to the wound on my knee. I watched his face morph like in my dream. I felt terror spread through me as his tounge flicked over the spot. Once twice. Five times unitl it was as if I was never hurt. He stood up slowly. "What are you?" I asked him in a shaky voice. TBC