It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 22

For weeks Me and Kol have 'bonded' with Jeremy. We've became close and thought we were togehter in some way.
  I applied lip loss. "Going out with Jeremy again?" Kol muttered as he walked into the bathroom.
  "Don't complian. Not after the fun night we had."
"Wasn't fun enough." I rolled my eyes.
  "Just get dressed."
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 When we got to the Batting range Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. "What are they doing here?" I aked.
  "Let' have some payback." He said.
  I followed Kol to the bats. "Well look what was drug in."
  "Jeremy get back they are Originals!" Elena yelled.
  "What?" Jeremy asked. 
   "No offense but none of us are friends." Kol said as he grabbed a bat.
  "Now it's time for payback." Kol raised the bat and bashed in Damon's face. 
  It snapped in half and he threw it. He grabbed a better looking bat. "Aluminum...never could get used to this."
  He looked at Damon. "And this is for sleeping with Alyah."
  He beat him again and again until Damon stabbed Kol with the broken piece of the wooden bat. I yelped and went to run but stopped at the sight of the other pointed bat. "Don't Damon." Elena said. I looked at her. "She just wants Kol." I moved past them and landed on my knees beside Kol.
   "Leave before someone gets hurt." I whjispered and rolled Kol over.
                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "I'll get the drinks tonight." I told to Kol as I pulled him into a bar.
  "I'm not in the mood to drink." 
  "WHy?" I asked.
   "I got staked. Not in the mood."
  "That's the best reason to drink. When something bad happens."
  I sat him at the bar and smiled at the tender. "Two beers please." I said.
  "I'm not going to drink it." He said.
  "YOu will and you'll like it." 
  Just then something whizzed past my head. I screamed as I noticed more and more coming at us. "GET DOWN!" I yelled. Kol grabbed me and pulled me over to the other side of bar. 
   I heard screams of other people as things kept flying. "It's him." Kol whispered.
  "What?" I asked.
  "We need to go. NOW!" Kol screamed.
 As we ran into the crowd of people we got seperated. I listened for Kol but I couldn't hear his heartbeat. He left me to possibly die.
   As I made it to the back exit I felt something stab me through the back. I looked down to see a stake sticking from my stomach. I fell to my knees and looked up. "Mikael?" I asked quietly before falling out.  TBC
    AN: DON"T WORRY! SHE ISN'T DEAD!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED AND SORRY IT WAS SO SHoRT :)