It's Wrong But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 11

I didn't know what to do when Kol left me standing all alone by the fire. I expected him to come back to tell me he was sorry but an apology didn't come. Nothing came. I sat back on the dirt and  just listen to the crackle of the fire. "You seem all alone." I didn't have to look to know that it was Rebekah. "Is it that obvious?" I asked. "He will forgive you." I shrugged. "I did not do anything. I had to take the blood because he forced it down my throat." I said. She sat down next to me with a blank expression. "Things will change now. The hunger is the worst part." I looked at her. "Or I could die from not drinking anything." She shrugged. "If you want to you can but that would make things worse." Rebekah said. Before I could reply I heard shouts. I turned my head to see little fires floating through night. "What's going on?" I asked her. "Oh no....go....we need to get mother." She shot up quickly then was gone. "KILL THE VAMPIRES!" I heard. I watched as a house lit on fire. My house. I looked around and didn't know what to do. That's when things got more caotic. Fire erputed around the village that sent people in frenzy. Even me. I took off into the forest. "CATCH IT!" I sped off, not knowing how to use my speed like a vaampire. I dodged roots and trees as I tried to find my way around to someplace safe. Suddenly I was grabbed. I screamed but I was cut off. "It's me." Elijah whispered. I clutched onto him and he let me mouth go. "Where is Kol?" I asked. "He escaped. Along with the others." I heard Nik say from behind me. "We need to go Elijah." Nik said. "I'm not leaving. I want to be with kol." I said. "Well too bad." Nik said. "I do not want to go any place with you of all people." I said. "We have to do it Elijah. Either You or Me." Nik said. "Do what?!" I asked in outrage. "You do it." Before I could ask I felt something plunge into my chest. I gasped and looked down. Sticking out from my heart was a silver dagger. I looked up into the green eyes of Niklaus Mikaelson before falling out into Elijah's arm.

          OMG!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!? Now....on to other affairs. Any readers of this story out there that like One Direction check out my new story. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT PEEPLES!!!