It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 21

"Now, do you remember the plan?" Kol asked as I finished the last curl in my hair, which was hard to do because he distracted me with kisses. 
   "Yes, Kol you've explained it hundreds of times. I don't think I'll ever forget it." He spun me around so I was trapped between him and the counter. His hands bloacked me in so I couldn't escape, not that I wanted to.
  "Just seduce him. That's all." I nodded.
  "No sleeping with him?" I teased.
  "If you do that will be pity on you." I giggled and kissed his soft warm lips one last time before grabbing my black purse.
  "I know you'll be watching. You always are." I tossed my curls before disappearing from the large suite at the hotel.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I got into the local bar and found underage Jeremy playing pool with strangers. A very nice young woman was glued to him like a piece of paper with a gluestick.
  "Hi Jeremy." He scratched and he put his pool stick down.
  "That wouldn've been a perfect shot."
 I looked down. "Sorry about that. Just curious on how you got in underage." I said.
  "I should ask the same for you."
  I shrugged. "I'm a girl."
   He looked at my chest then nodded that he understood.
  "So. Do you wanna treat a lady to a drink?" I asked while touching his forearm.
  "Yea. I was about finished playing anyways."
  As we took a seat at the bar I saw Kol sitting at a table close by to us on the phone.
  "How is Alyah doing with the task?" I heard Nik say from the other end of the phone.
  "Fine." Kol said between clenched teeth.
  I heard breathing on the other end that must've belonged to someone else. "And our little friend?":
   "Why don't you see for yourself."
   As Kol turned on the instand feed camera he focused on us. I was giggling and smiling at Jeremy while touching his arm seductivly.
   "Hmm.. Looks like your precious boyfriend found a perfect girl for him now Bonnie."
  Bonnie. Nik was with Bonnie? Why?
   I shrugged it off before Kol went back to talking on the phone. "Wanna dance?" I asked him as I looked at the grinding couples going amongst each other.
   "Sure." I smiled at the new way to piss off Kol.
  I brought him to me and started griding myself against him.
                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  When I walked from the club with Jeremy we were laughing. "So. I'll text you later."
  "It's around 1 in the morning." I said with a giggle.
  "And we're wasted."
  "Yea well I better get home. My mom gets worried." He nodded.
   "I'll see ya around." As he walked off I was slammed into the brick wall.
  "Hello Kol." I giggled.
   "Knock it off. We both know your not drunk."
  I sighed. "Jealous?"
  "Where did you learn to move like that?"
  "Places."
   He started burrying his head inside my neck. "I don't like seeing you with other guys."
  "It's fake. Trust that I want no other men." I said.
  "Better not." He said.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"we're going out." I annonced to Kol the next evening who was sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxer shorts.
  "Why?" He asked.
  "Cause I want to be with you. Jeremy invited me and my 'brother' to play baseball today." I said.
  "You want me to play the part of the big brother?" I nodded.
  He instantly appeared in front of me. "If we were brother and sister this would be so wrong." I touched his chest.
   "Get dressed." I said.
  "Fine." He went inot the bathroom.

             When we got out to the Batting range I found Jerermy.
"JER!" He shot up and smiled.
  "Hi Jeremy. This is my brother Kol." 
  "What's up man?" Jeremy shook Kol's hand but Kol squeezed a little too hard.
 "Kol." I elbowed him and he let go.
  "He doesn't know his own strenth."

                          KOL'S P.O.V
  "I'm rally thinking this was a bad idea." I told my brother Nik as I wathced Jeremy and Alyah flirt togetther.
   His arms were around her showing her how to hold the bat and she was acting all innocent.
  "Starting to get jealous?" Nik asked from the other side.
  "And I have You and Elijah to blame for that." I said.
   "It is not our fault that she had feelings for all of us....and I'm pretty sure she still loves us all."
  I hung up. 'Bastard.' I muttered.
  "Hey Alyah!" She turned to me and smiled.
  "Yes?!"
  "Mother wants us home." 
   I watched as she kissed Jeremy on the cheek. "Yea. I'll text you."
  "Your so jealous." She whispered to me as she passed me to get to my car.
  "Am not." I muttered and followed her.