It's Wrong, But Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 15

When I reached the Grill I walked in. Last night seemed different. It was a lot calmer and there was just Me and a few others including Kol and Nik. "That's the other Original?" I froze. Those voices were unfamiliar to me. "She's hot isn't she?" Damon. I turned and found him sitting with three girls. One was a vampire, one human.....then a witch. I slowly walked over. "Couldn't help but overhear you talking about me." I said. "Oh....yeah....I want to thank your little friend thereatening this morning." I shrugged. "Told you he wouldn't like it." I said and crossed my arms. "I see you have a witch friend...she smells really lovely." I commented. "Kidding." I added after seeing their frightened faces. "I think she's the calmer of the Originals.....at least I think." Damon said and put his arm around me. "Well....I think I should go. Nice to meet you all." I walked from the place and realized the witch was following me. "It's not wise to be sneaky." I told her. "I'm sorry...I was just curious." She said. "About?" I asked and turned to her. "Are we related in any way? I think I have seen your face before?" I shook my head. "It's impossible. I was the only child and I just woke up yesterday.....so I couldn't have had any children." I said. "Okay...sorry for bothering you." I nodded. "It's fine." I said.

              When I got back to the mansion I walked in to see some lady painting on Rebekah's fingers, Kol looking at himself in a suit at the full sized mirror, and Finn was getting a suit fixed onto him by some man. "What is going on around here?" I asked. All eyes snapped on me. "Well...if it isn't Alyah." Nik said as he walked into the room. "Obviously." I said. "Love the feistyness." Kol whispered as he fixed the bow tie around his neck. "If you don't watch it that tie will be tied a little too tight." I warned him but all he did was smirk. "So...what is going on?" I asked. "A ball." I looked to see Elijah. A very handsom Elijah. "What's a ball?" I asked. "Dancing......like a celebration." Kol said. "Did I ask you?" He shrugged. "It was a open question." He turned to me. "How do I look? Amazing perhaps?" I coughed. "More like repulsing." He studied my face. "Your good Alyah." I smiled. "So.....this is the type with lovely gowns right?" Rebekah sat her,whatever that kind of book was called, onto the table and stood up. "Yes and that's where were are going." She said. "When is this so called ball?" I asked. "Tonight." She said. "Well that's just perfect." I said with a smile. "Wear something that looks blue....I always remembered you being beautiful in that color." I looked into his brown eyes. "We will see." I said. 'Good...at least keep it in your consideration."

          Rebekah brought me to a boutique that sold long gowns. She already settled on a green one(From the episode that the ball is in) and she was still looking for me one. "Something blue." She was muttering. "I wanted a beautiful color.....something other than blue." I commented. "Blue is the color he likes." I crossed my arms. "I am not trying to please him." I said. "Your heart is beating just a tad bit faster whenever you talk about Kol....you still have feelings for him." I groaned. "Fine....something blue then." I said and started looking.

         After hours I gave up. I sat on a stool and I heard a shout. "FOUND ONE!" I jumped slightly as she ran over with a night blue dress. It was tight around the upper area while being ruffly down the legs. A long slit ran up the one side until it gets to the waist and it had no sleeves. "This is a little too revealing isn't it?" I asked softly. "No it's perfect. The best dress you could wear. It looks perfect for you." She said. I ran my fingers over the unfamiliar material and sighed. "Your going to buy it anyways, right?" She nodded. "Of course." I bit my lip. "Fine." She giggled then went to pay. This is the new Rebekah.....wow.   TBC (Sorry it's short but I wanted to put everything else in the next chapter....sorry if it's a big disappointment.)