It's Wrong, But it Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 12

Darkenss. That's all I can remember from the past I don't know how long. Watching over everyone thswt destroyed my life. Watching every life that Niklaus, Elijah, Finn, Rebekah, and Kol take in thousands of years. My heart ached for Kol to come try and look for me but all he did was have a woman for a night, sleep with her, kill her, bury her.....never even thought of me once I am sure. But that was then and this is now. I watched from beside my caskit as two people stood in front of my locked caskit. "We can't do it." The youger one of the two said. "You better try and quick before Klaus trys to get it back." I heard the bronze haired vampire say. I knew him as Stefan from back when I watched Him and Rebekah's small fling until she was daggered. "We have been trying but not even ten of us put together could get it open." The older dark haired woman said. 'Maybe it's my turn to exert some energy.' I thought as I walked my way to the back of the caskit. I touched it lightly and it clicked open. I smiled lightly as I backed to the side so they could open it. When the top was opened there lay my body. Grey and unmoving. I winced at the sight of my body. "This isn't really a weapon." Out stepped a dark haired blue eye man who was obviously a vampire. "Mom....I didn't even use magic to open it." The young girl with dark hair said to her mother who could be her twin. "Me either." The Mother replied quietly. "Pull the dagger out. I think we need to talk to her." He told them. "What if she's dangerous?" I smiled. 'I am far from dangerous.' I thought to myself. "Move." The blue eyed devil pulled the dagger from my heart and I felt like I was being sucked back into my body.

               I shot up and gasped for breath. I coughed and gripped at the side of the coffin but I couldn't feel it. I looked around and noticed I was on dirt but inside a cell. I hurt a lot and my throat burned badly. I slowly pushed myself back on my feet as I heard some footsteps and I smelt blood. Lots of it. "Are you akake?" I looked through the bars at the top of the large metal door where innocent brown eyes were looking in. "Obviously." I heard some locks being moved and it opened and closed quickly as it came. "Your not going to try to kill me are you?" A beautiful human girl asked me as she set some things on the stones that were left in the room. "No. I'm not that kind of person....or I haven't been known to spontaniously kill." I said. "Well I brought you some clothes. Some jeans and a shirt." I looked at the clothes she set out for me. "What are jeans?" I asked. "You have a lot to learn...plus you'll need these." She handed me some lacy pink fabric. I titled my head. "Let me at least help you if you don't mind."

            Once she had me fixed up I looked like what she called normal. The 'jeans' were very tight but were really pretty. The top she had me in was frilly and itched but I would have to get used to it. And those things, she called them underclothes, didn't feel well but she told me I would get used to them. "Here's something for you." She handed me some weird feeling bottle and it was filled with scarlotte liquid. I felt my sharp teeth dig into my bottom lip as she helped me take the cap off. By the time I finished the bottle it was laying on the ground in different piles. "I'm sorry." I apologized and wiped the blood off onto the back of my hand. "It's fine....You were just hungry." I looked around. "What's your name?" She asked. "Alyah Burbons." I said. "Elena Gilbert." I smiled ligthly. "Where am I?" I asked her. "Your in the Boarding House set in the middle of Mystic Falls." She said. "I want to leave." I said. "We can't exactly let you go yet. I would let you go but I'm not allowed." I turned to the human girl. "Why not?" I asked. "Your part of a peace bargin. They want you and in order for them to get you they have to promise to stop killing my friends and the people in this town." She said. "Who are they?" I asked. "The-" She was about to tell me until the blue eyed Vampire from before walked into the small chamber. "I see our little friend has gotton everything she needs." I looked angrily at the Vampire and he dropped to his knees screaming as the sharp ringing ran through his head. "Stop!" I was knocked off gaurd by the small human and knocked onto my knees. "You little-" I went to find her until I inhaled a scent that I haven't smelled in a long time. "I see you have found a way to open the coffin?" It was Niklaus. I felt my throat close up. I turned to him. "Now that coffin was closed by three of the strongest witcches of our time. Please tell me how you got it open." Nik said with that smirk off his. There was one thing different and that was all. His hair was not long. It was short and looked brown. "I opened it myself. I still had power on the other side. How else did your life end up in hell?" He smirked. "Now if you don't mind. I will be taking this lovely thing with me." As he grabbed at me I sent him flying into the wall. "I will not be going anywhere with you." I said angrily. I watched as he stood up without being in pain. "I will get you to Kol." I was about to do it again until he mentioned Kol. "Kol?" I asked quietly. "Yes. He is here and waiting for you." He said. "That is impossible. Kol hates me." I said. "He does not hate you. Just come with me." He said. I looked at the human girl who was behind the other vampire. "Only if you stop killing that girls friends and the towns people." I said with a sophisticated look. He kicked the wall which made a large piece go flying into the floor. "Fine.....for now." Before I could argue I was pulled from the house quickly.

         In seconds we were in front of a large house. Certainly much large than I have ever seen from the other side. "Is this where you live now?" I asked him. "It's where we all live now....including you." I looked around. "How come you didn't know we were all here? You could've seen us from the other side right?" He asked. "I stopped looking over all of you. Rebekah was the one I kept watch over to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. I never really watched You or Elijah on purpose then when Kol kept going about with other women I gave up hope on him. Then when You killed Bekah I just zoned out from the world down here." I confessed. "What a pity." He said. I went to punch him but he stopped me. "Your still weaker than me." He said with a growel. I smirked and he dropped my wrist. "But I could kill you easily with just magic." He smirked. "Good luck." He started towards the house and all I could do was stand there. "Come." He ordered. Slowly I started approaching the house swiftly then followed him through the large white door. "Now they will be shocked and please try not to kill anyone." I nodded slowly then he walked ahead of me. I could hear muttering around in some room then managed to find the main room filled with all the Originals. "Oh my god." I heard Rebekah say but I could only focus on the short haired boy with his back turned. The boy turned and I felt my breath being pulled away. "Alyah." He said with a smile. "Kol.' I breathed out. TBC

              HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS PART OF THE STORY AND I DID MY BEST TO MAKE IT LONGER!!!! Now if any of my fellow readers are like in love with One Direction please check out I'm the Sister of Harry Styles and in love with.....?  These boys are like my obsession now so I had to start a fanfic about them so please check it out!!!!!!