It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 7

AUTHUR'S NOTE: I have decided to turn this into a very large love triangle. Her and Kol are ment for each other but she can't choose. I hope you enjoy the story still.

When I entered my home, Mother was using her clensing spell. "Must you do that every moment?" I asked her. "It rids of danger." I felt myself slump. "You cannot run from danger. No matter how much you would like too." I said. She gave me a look. "You are awfully pale today." She said. "I know. I am not feeling like myself." She stared at me intensly. "Maybe you should lie down for a while." She said. "You are right." I slipped past her and into the room where I secretly examined my mark made by Kol.

    Morning came quicker than I could have ever thought and I was not feeling strange anymore. When I walked into the sun I was being stared at intensly by Esther Mikaelson, who was staring not far from me. "A word?" I heard her ask. I looked around. "Sure." I told her. "Come." I slowly followed her back to her large hut. "Go on." I entered the home and she followed closley behind. "What do you need Esther?" I asked politly. "I need you to stop letting them feed from you." I looked up at her. "I have no idea what you are speaking of." I told her. "I have noticed my sons' strange behavior and it all has to lead up to you." She said. "I have done nothing wrong." She grabbed me tightly which made her rub against the sore wound from the previous affair. She ripped the sleeve to reveal the bite mark from Kol. "This is dangerous. Whichever is feeding from you must stop at once." She said. "It will not be as easy. All 3 of them feed from me." I told her. "It can kill you." I shook my head. "They do not take more than a sip. Only to not harm the innocent." I said. "But one day they will not stop. If it is Kol that takes your life he will never forgive himself." I pulled from her tight grasp as nicely as possible. "I can make them stop if things get out of hand." I said. "Do not play with their hearts. My sons' do not take rejection." I looked away. "My heart belongs to Kol." I said. "But it also belongs to Nik and Elijah." I bit my lip. "Kol is mine. And I am of his. None of the others are in my looks." I lied, hoping it was true. "I have seen you with my sons' they all fancy you in many ways, Alyah. Choose the one that makes you feel right and tell the others that you have no interest." I knew my heart could not handel that but it had to be done. "I will." I told her. Before a reply came from her the door opened. The two of us turned our heads to see Nik. "Alyah." He said with a very light smile. "I was just wandering for you." I turned to Esther. "Thank you for the roots." She smiled as I walked from the hut with Nik. "What was that in there?" I shrugged. "Your Mother gave mine some of her ritual roots." I said. I looked up at him. "You must be hungry again." He just nodded. "I tried to hide it-" I touched his arms. "It is what I am here for.....somewhat." I said. When we arrived at the cave he did not hesitate. He pulled the sleeve down my shoudler then stuck his teeth into me. My arms went around his shoulder for support. I felt something that I have never felt before. Something aching inside me. I pushed him off of me and he looked down at me with his green eyes. My lips were then on his. I ignored the taste of blood on them and let them move against his. His hands ran up my back and worked on the strings that held my dress onto my body.

          After the extreme moments of our bodies pressed together and moving together the two of us lay side by side on the dirt. His finger traced the bite marks made by him and his brothers. "I have had a nice time tonight Niklaus." I told him. "I have too." I smiled and let him nuzzle my neck. I tangled my hands in his long blonde hair and let him bite into me once more. My eyes closed with pleasure and I did not hear the footsteps. "Alyah. Nik." My head shot to the side to see-" TBC CLIFFHANGER! ALYAH AND NIKLAUS GOT IT ON! BA BA BAAAM! Let me know what you think!