It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 13

My dead heart started to beat at a quicker pace and my eyes found his dark ones. "Look at the sweet reunion." I heard Nik say from behind me. "Oh shut it Nik." Rebekah pulled me into a hug. "I think I have actually missed my best friend." She said. Kols' eyes never left mine as I hugged my best friend. "I'm still your best friend after one thousand years?" I asked her quietly. "Of course you are." She told me. "Alyah. How nice to finally see you." I turned around to see Esther Mikaelson. Someone I thought was fully dead. "Esther." I whispered and gave a slight gracious bow. "I thought I may never see one of my own kind so soon." She said. "Technically I am not your kind really." I said to her with a small smile. "Right. Your little affair with my son Niklaus." I stood up straight. "Whatever you were told about me was false." I said quietly but I had anger boiling up in me. "Give it up love. We all know you had something for me." Nik whispered into my ear. I didn't need to touch him to send his body flying onto the wall. I sent the ringing pain to his head and he yelled on the ground. "Enough!" I stopped at the sound of Esthers' firm voice. I let Nik stop suffering and left him panting on the ground. "He should keep his mouth shut. Even after a thousand years I still hate him." I said."You haven't been alive long enough to hate." Elijah said from the other side of me. "I can see everything from the other side. I get bored with being alone up there." I said. "Yes, it is quite lonely." Esther said. "And if I still had my dagger I would stab the both of you for killing me." I said angrily. "I didn't kill you..." Elijah said. "No. You held me while Niklaus stabbed me through the heart." The next thing I saw was a blurr. My eyes followed the blurred shapes until I could finally see them clearly. Kol had Niklaus slammed into a wall with a shard of glass pressing at his throat. "You said that our father killed her." Kol spat out. "I may have exadgerated only slightly." Niklaus said with no emotion. I watched as a slice of blood dripped down Niklaus' neck. "Enough the both of you." I walked over and pulled Kol from Nik and took the glass. "Why are the two of you being so childish?" I asked in shock. "I have rights to be childish when it comes to what happened." Kol said in anger. "You don't need to worry when it comes to me Kol. You ended us remember....plus I've seen your so much care for finding me from the other side." I said with the last part in sarcasism. His brown eyes locked onto me softly. "We should leave Niklaus. Give the two of them privacy." Rebekah said. "No. I want to explore the new town of Mystic Falls. It seems a lot nicer than what it was years ago." I said to the family of vampires. "Then let's go exploring love." Nik said and put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm guessing you'll be my guide?" I asked bitterly. "I'm good at this kind of thing my beauty." He whispered and pulled me from the house.

             "I'm not stupid. I know you just became my guide to piss off Kol." I said to him as we walked down what he called sidewalk. "It's always fun to bother a sibling." He said. "Not one that I thought I loved." I said. "You think you love him?" I shrugged. "I have been dead for thousand years. He hasn't looked for me or even looked like he cared." I said. "But being in your dark alone dead space you can't hear thoughts right?" I shrugged. "Never thought of it." I said. "Maybe he never stopped thinking about you." He said. "Well I still am mad at him. Even being dead can't change that." I said. "So what happened anyways." I looked up at him in anger. "Um...lets see....I got accused of drinking your blood willingly and he broke up with me so it's your fault." I said in a snarky voice. "Well let me show you a place where there is Alcohol." Nik said as we turned onto another street. "What is Alcohol?" I asked. "You have a lot to learn." He told me. "Obviously." I said.

            After so many of these so called drinks called Alcohol. It made my brain fuzzy. "What do you call this again Nik?" I asked and leaned onto him. "It's Vodka." I burst into laughter. "That is a very entertaining night." I said with another giggle. As I went to take a 'shot' it was taken from me. "That is mine." I mumbled as I reached for the glass. "What were you thinking Niklaus." I heard Kol ask. "You have three of you." I giggled as I fell off the barstool. "Are they not supposed to cut off at three of these?" Kol asked as he helped me up. I burnt him and he moved away quickly. "Do not touch." I mumbled before taking the shot and drowning it. I giggled once more before sitting back on the stool. "We need to get you back home." Kol said. "Who says I need to listen to you?" I asked. "Because I'm your," He trailed off. "Your my what, Kol?" I asked with a drunken smirk. "You should just stop drinking already. You've barely been awake for three hours and your already stoned." He said. "I don't care. It is very nice to get stoned." I copied the last word then giggled. "Stoned." Then I giggled again. "She's fun when she's drunk." Nik said as he kissed my neck lightly. "Don't make me try to kill you again." Kol said. "You lost her already brother. Let me have my turn." Nik said and kissed higher up my neck. "Stop it Nik." I muttered and stood on my wobbly feet. "I thought it was impossible for Vampires to get drunk." I said. "Your not a full Vampire." Kol said. "Why are you still here?" I asked him. "Because I care about you." I turened to him. "If you cared then how come you wasted your time with cheep women instead of trying to find me?" I asked. "How did you know that?" I smiled lightly and stumbled over my own feet. "I could see everything on the other side Kol. I saw how you spent almost every night with someone different, sometime you even brought the same ones but I never saw you look for me." I said to him. "You couldn't read my thoughts! I was looking for you for years. I gave up when Nik told me you were dead by Mikael. I spent the rest of that time getting drunk so I wouldn't think about you....you selfish bitch." I flug out and striked him across the face which sent him to his knees. "Hopefully I will forget everything by the morning." I muttered before finding my way out of the Grill.

            When I woke up I was in a strange room with my fangs barred. I winced at the sunlight that poured through the window. "Hey....get up." I reconized that voice. I looked towards the door to see that black haired vampire from before. "What am I doing here?" I asked and realized he was just in a towel. "I found you drunk and we ended up here." He said and tossed some fresh clothes at me. I looked down at my body and noticed I was naked. "Get up Alyah." I looked up at him strangly. "How do you know my name but I don't know yours?" I asked. "It's Damon now I think you should leave before your precious boyfriend comes back and tries to kill me." He said. "Kol isn't my boyfriend." I said. "Well Klaus then." I rolled my eyes. "He isn't mine either." He looked down at me. "So that means your good to go?" I nodded slightly. "Hmmp." He said and got onto the bed. "You don't remember anything from last night do you?" I shook my head. "Oh." Was all he said. "Could we have a little repeat?" I asked as I curiously thought about what he was like last night. "I don't know. It did get pretty kinky." I raised my eyebrow. "What does kinky mean?" I asked. "Let me show you."

              When things cooled down Damon introduced me to a shower. Water coming out of something called a faucet was so new to me, but it was warm and I liked it. "I take it you like showers?" I nodded as I wrapped a towel around myself. "I was used to pond water baths...nothing this extravagent." I said. "You know...I think I actually like you." I smiled lightly as my dripping wet hair fell into my face. "Maybe we should actually go out where we can keep our clothes on." He said. "I don't know about that Damon.....when he gets jealous things get bad." I said. "Who cares.....I can handle anything." He said. "We'll see Damon." I said.

             The clothes Damon gave me fit my body perfectly. The dress was held up by two single straps and it was a black flower pattern. It went up to my knees and it made me look different. "I'm still not used to clothes like this." I said. "You look nice." I smiled lightly. "Was last night your first time....um...ever doing something like that?" I sighed. "Yeah. The only reason I know what it is...well is because I have seen things I could never un seen." I said with a small smile. "Not bad Alyah." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I should get home before they come looking." I said. "I hope I see you around." I turned back once I got to his bedroom door. "If you can find me you can see me." I replied before leavng the house in only seconds. TBC

     AN: Please comment to tell me what you think and please vote! I dedicate this to all my fans!!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!