It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 26- Finale

I felt like a traitor, a dirty person, any name you could call me right now. I was going to betray the people I loved for a person that will end up hating me for killing his brother.
   But he was the one thing on my mind. Kol. He was still out cold but this time he was laying in our bed buddled in the silk sheets while I stared at  myself in the mirror. 
  "You've not done your task."
I turned to see my Mother standing next to Kol. She was staring down at him with her arms behind her back.
  "I cannot just do it Mother, I need a plan of my own."
 "You better hurry, he isn't going to give you much time."
 "I'm going to spend this day with Kol. He needs me and I need him right now."
 "I would kill Klaus myself but....its not the easiest task for a woman whose dead."
 "Your not dead, I can still see you."
 "Only you can see me now. I was back just for us to complete the task and I was forced back to the other world."
  "What happens if I fail?"
 "You mean if you die instead?"
 "Yes,"
  "Then the weapon will be destroyed."
 "I don't know if i can do this." I admitted.
 Instantly she was in front of me touching my cold face. "You will not fail my darling, if you do then that means," She stopped and her head turned towards the door.
   "I have to go now darling, your getting a visitor."
 When I blinked she was gone. Without knocking Klaus walked into the room, not remembering a thing from the previous evening.
  "What do you want Niklaus?" I asked him.
 "Is it so wrong to come and see you?"
 "Do you not remember me hating you?"
 He moved so he stood behind me, that way we were both viwed in the mirror. "I remember, but there's always a chance of forgivness." He whispered in my ear as he twirled around a piece of my hair.
  "I will never forgive what you did to me."
 "It has been at least a decade...or more, but you should seriously think about forgiveness....it will be worth your wild."
  "I'm not interested in you Nik, what about that don't you get?"
 "You were at one point in time."
 "No, I picked Kol and I will always pick Kol no matter what."
 "For now." He said before walking from the room.

              I spent the rest of the day sitting by Kol's bedside so he could wake from the spell my mother had set on him.
    When he did wake up I was the first thing his brown eyes looked into. "How long have you been awake love?"
  "Only a few minutes." I lied and he kissed me.
 "You should've waken me."
  "I like watching you rest, your cute."
  "Do I do anything interesting?"
 "Not at all I just find it quite amuzing."
 "Really?"
 I squeaked as he quickly pulled me onto the bed and was hovered over me.
"Do you know what I want?" He asked with his forhead prressed onto mine.
 "What?"
 "I want to make love to you...."
 "Then feel free to make love to me." I whispered and he smiled lightly.
He sat me up so that he could easily remove my blouse. He unbuttoned the top buttons and slowly slid it off my arms. His lips went to my shoulders as I remnoved his navy green coat. 
    My hips lightly met with his as our warm bodies pressed against the others. His lips on my sensitive flesh and my nails digging into his back as I felt the love between us.

          After we finsihed being together I had to make up some excuse. "You don't mind if I step out for a few moments do you?"
   "Of course not? What is it that you have to do?"
  "Just a few errands. I meant to do them earlier but you sleeping was more interesting." I said and felt the heaviest guilt for lying to him.
   "I guess I will see you home in a hour or so?"
 "Of course you will." I whispered.
 I pecked his lips slightly before rushing from the room with my stake in my ppurse.

         I tucked my short black dress under my bum as I sat at the bar. "Rum and coke please." I ordered as I sat, waiting for my paln to take action. 
    "What a surprise." I heard that seductive English accent say from behind me.
   "Nik, thought you would be stalking Caroline." I said.
  "Why would I bother with Caroline when your here?"
  "Save your breath Nik." I said and took a sip of the horrible liquid.
  "Let me at least buy that drink....."
 "Your version of buying is compeling the man."
  "Of course it is."
  "I have plenty of compulsion and I don't need yours."
 His hand slipped on my leg and I jerked it away and drowned my drink. "I told you I wasn't interested."
  I gave him a glare before walking off through the back.

      As soon as I got into the dark alley and down the three tiny steps I was slammed into a wall by Nik. I grabbed him by the colar of his shirt and kissed his lips.
   His hands went to my waist as I ran my hands down his chest to get to my purse. As soon as I got the stake I lifted it out at lighning speed and got him straight in the heart. 
      I looked down and realized that it missed the heart intirely. 'Shit.' I thought.
 "Alyah?"
 Stupidly I turned around to see Kol. "Kol...what are you-?"
 I was grabbed from behind by Nik and he held my tthroat so I couldn't breath or talk. "You little bitch." He snarled in my ear. 
  "Nik, leave her alone." Kol said.
  "You stay out of this."
 "I-I did it for Kol's life." I managed to spit out but his grip got tighter.
 "And I didn't leave you to get killed like he did! I protected you!"
 "You stabbed me in the heart." 
  "And for you trying to kill me you'll get what you deserve." He snapped before I felt a pain in my chest.
   I looked down to see the large stick protrouding from my chest. I gasped as my face started crinkling and I heard Kol's screams.  

                                                      KOL'S P.O.V
 I burried her crinkled body under that willow tree that she loved. I can't belive I spent all those years trying to find her and when I finally got her I lost her for real this time. She couldn't get herself back to life this time.
       I slowly placed a red rose on the piled dirt that Alyah laid under before standing.
 "Kol?"
 I turned to see Rebekah. "What?"
  "I came with these."
 I looked at the white roses, about thirteen dozen of them. "Why are thye not red like mine?"
 "We thought it would be better if they were white, the one that loved her the most deserved the red roses." She said.
  "Who are they from?"
 "The school. They found of her passing and they decided to give flowers, if only there was a ceremony."
  "She wouldn't want a ceremony Rebekah, you know how she hates such sad things." 
  Rebekah slowly palced the flowers on the pile and looked at me. "She went to kill him to save you....She admitred that."
  "But why? Why was I threatened and who by?" 
 "I don't know...and I think its better if we don't ever find out."
 She gripped my hand tightly before droppping it and leaving me with her.
  "I'll always love you Alyah, I'll never forget you and my heart will never belong to any other girl." I whispered before walking through the field and slowly back towards Mystic Falls.
                                                               THE END

     AN: So I hope you enjoyed my story while it lasted. I know the last chapter wasn't all like I expected but I really hope it was sitll good. I love all of you and thanks for staying with me unitl the end. BYEZ :)