It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 19

"So that's Jeremy Gilbert?" I asked from afar as Me and Kol sat together on a bench at the park in Denver. "Sweet isn't it?" He asked bitterly as he watched Jeremy playing fetch with a very cute little puppy. "I think he's cute." Kol looked down at me with a look. "I was talking about the puppy." He sighed and focused back on Jeremy. "As much as I will hate this it must be done." He said. "What?" I asked. "I want you to.' He leaned over and started whispering the plan in my ear.

                    I walked through the park with my hands stuffed deep inside my jacket pockets. My light hair flew around in the wind as I walked pacefully around. "Go get it boy.'' I heard Jeremy say. The next thing I knew the plan worked. The ball hit me straight in the back of my head. "Shit!" I heard him say. I heard his heavy footsteps as I picked the ball up. "I'm so sorry." I turned to Jeremy. "No problem." I said. I felt something lick me and I looked down. "I guess this belongs to you?" I let him put his mouth around it before he ran away. I giggled. "He's adorible." I said. "Yeah. I guess he is." He replied. "I'm Alyah." I said. "Jeremy." I smiled. "I guess I'll see you around then Jeremy." I said and started to walk away. "Wait..." I turned. "Yes?" I asked. "Would you like to stay to hang out or something?" He asked. "I wish I could but my Mom wants me home in ten minutes." I said. "Maybe next time we run into each other then." He said. "Maybe next time."

                     When I found Kol he was leaning against a tree with his hands into fists. "I take that your jealous?" I asked. "You are pretty convincing you know?" I shrugged. "How do you know I was faking it?" I asked. "Because you can't resist my charms." I took his hand. "I am very tired. Have you gotton any place to stay yet?" I asked. "Your a vampire and your tired?" He asked. "We need sleep too." I said. "Yes I found a place." He said sourly. "Behave." I said and kissed his cheek. "And what if I don't want to?" I shrugged. "Then you won't get nothing more out of me." I said. "I haven't gotton anything out of you." He said. "Not yet." I whispered before dragging him from the park.

                    The appartment he rented was cute and only had one room. "Only one room?" I asked with a playful smile. "It's not like we haven't been in the same bed before." He said. "But it temps me to do naughty things." He stared at me. "No it doesn't." I set my coat on the arm of a chair before turning to him. "Oh but it does Kol. If only you knew." I said. "If only you'd show me." He mumbled. Instantly I had my arms wrapped around his waist from behind. "Oh I will. Just not right now." I said. "Why not?" II shrugged. "It takes time." I siad. "So you sleep with Damon your first night back alive and you can't even sleep with your own boyfriend from one thousand years?" He asked. "I was drunk...and we haven't even been together that long. I give it a year at the most." He sent me a look before untangling my hands from his waist. "I'm going out. See you later." He said. "Fine. Leave when you want to avoid things." I muttered before the door to the appartment slammed shut. I smiled to myself. 'Now let's go see what Mr. Gilbert was up too.'

                             He was still at the park when I got back and his brown eyes lit up when he saw me. "So Mother is letting me out of house arrest for the rest of the day." I said. "That's cool." He said and I got down on my knees next to hom and started to rub the dog behind her ears. "Her name is Ginger...in case your wondering." He said. Just then she started growling and barring her teeth at me. I lept back quickly and laid on my elbows in the grass. "I'm sorry. She doesn't usual do that." He said and helped me up. "It's alright." I said while dusting off the grass from my back. "How about I take him home and we go out for something to eat.......make up for the scare." I smiled. "That would be lovely." I said.

            We settled at a pizza parlor close to my appartment. 'This was Kols I idea anyways.' I thought as I started feeling guilty about being alone with Jeremy. "So why did you move to Denver?" He asked as he bit into a piece of pizza. "My dad's job." Was all I could think of saying. "What does your dad do for a living?" He asked. "Journalist. He travels a lot when a place gets too boring for his taste." I said and took a sip of Coke which made me want to gag. "Do you like the places you live?" I shrugged. "Some I do." I said. "What about this place?" I shrugged. "It's nice." I told him with a small smile. "Isn't this lovely?" I turned to see Kol sitting at a differnet table with his eyes locked onto me. I rolled my eyes. "Do you know him?" I nodded. "Just a pest." I said. I heard a growel from Kol. "You know you love me sweetheart." I shivered. "Maybe I should go. It was nice seeing you." I waved and left the resturant. As I passed the alley I was pulled into it and shoved into a wall roughly. "Trying to make me jealous?" He asked in my ear. "Is it working?" I asked. "A bit." I smiled. "Then yes I was." He smirked. "You just like playing these games with me don't you?" I smiled as his lips went on my cheek. "Very much." I replied. His lips moved down a bit around my neck. "If you bite me again I swear I will hurt you." He chuckled before kissing my soft lips again. "Your threats are the most sexy thing." He said as he put his arm around my waist to bring me closer to him. "I was serious." I muttered. "Whatever you say beautiful." He said and kissed me once more. TBC