Mirekamosu

Name: Mirekamosu(nicknames; Mire, Kamo, Reka, Chaos and Lady Mirekamosu)

Family: Deidara(big brother)

Age:15+

Birthday: May 18

Birth sign: Taurus ♉️

Likes: art(all forms), Deidara, her pillow Deidara gave her, training, making people smile, her old team and sensei, her new team, pocky, dangos, ramen, tomatoes, and her friends.

Dislikes: the Sharingan, lightning(fear), sushi, SNAKES(fear), being called weak and useless, people who disrespect any form of art, people who leave a comrade behind, and Iwagakure.

Looks:picture except her eyes are deepish blue.

Personality: art enthusiast, hot-headed at times, most call her bipolar, during a battle she's calm and collected, analyzing everything, analysts, is typically kind and fun loving, always trying to lighten the mood in a tense situation.

Other: she has a verbal tick just like Deidara but not as bad. (Un, Hmmm, & Yah.) if she knows something she shouldn't she will drop hints towards that person. She isn't a Sasuke fan girl at all and typically refers to him as "Duck Ass Uchiha". She also believes in Jashinisam, she reads a lot and finds things like that all the time. Though she doesn't practice Jashinisam. She is very observant about things and analyzes everything. Her born Kinjutsu is in her mind; it allows her to move things with her mind, create things with a thought (art that explodes or does whatever she wants it to), she can also control others with a mind jutsu and alter someone's memories or thoughts. She can also gather information this way. And she can also predict the future/see the past, with it and draw it out. There's a few new things to her born kinjutsu, it helps her master new techniques faster, it plays a vital role in resurrecting. Her art is like Deidara's, Sasori's, Sai, and other forms, like; origami, and music. She can cast a genjutsu with music. Her best skill is long distance fighting though (like Deidara)

Chakra Natures: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Snow/Ice, Paper, and Lightning.