Truth Or Dare&Never Have I Ever

*Reka's pov*

As we slipped away from everyone else we made it to the Studio/office shortly after. I checked the fridge to see a note and sake. I read the note, 'Don't be stupid.-🦈' I laughed at the note Kisame left me. I pulled out two bottles and sat them on the table.

"We can either play Never Have I Ever or Truth Or Dare." Mekuto says seriously.

"We can do both." Sakura says smiling.

"Alright, which one first?" Rinkato asks.

"Truth or Dare, un." I say with an evil grin.

"Yeah!" Everyone else except for a few agree.

"Okay Rules! If you don't want to do a dare or answer a truth, you peel off a layer of clothing, un." I say sweetly with an evil grin.

"Nobody can go outside of the studio, it's locked down from the outside. Nobody can leave until morning." Daisuki says with a small smirk.

"What? You never said anything about that." Ino yells at me.

"It's for the villages protection and our own." Eito says.

"What? Why?" Sakura asks confused. Eito, Rinkato, Daisuki and Mekuto look at me. I laugh sheepishly.

"I swear I didn't do anything terrible." I put my hands up in defense. Mekuto gives me a stern look. "What?!"

"You destroyed an entire base." Rinkato says blankly.

"That wasn't my fault, un. Shisui started the fight." I point out. "Let's just play, yah."

"Fine. I'll start off." Mekuto takes a shot and looks around. His eyes land on Rinkato. "Rinkato, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." He answers with a grin.

"I dare you to..." Mekuto grins evilly. "Kiss the hottest person in this room." Rinkato observes everyone for a second and then walks over to Mekuto and kisses him on the cheek.

"You never said where." Rinkato says shrugging. Mekuto' face turns a bright red. Rinkato takes a shot and looks around the room. "Truth or Dare Sai."

"Truth."

"Who do you like in this room?" Sai's face turns slightly red as he looks at Ino. Sakura and I share a look and we grin at each other.

"Ino." Sai says looking away. Ino blushes slightly. Sai takes a shot and looks around the room. "Truth or Dare, Naruto."

"Dare! Believe it!" Naruto exclaims.

"I dare you to kiss Hinata, on the lips." Sai says with a smirk. I smirk as well seeing Hinata blush madly. Naruto shrugs and kisses Hinata on the lips, causing her to faint. Naruto slightly freaks out when she faints but takes a shot and looks at everyone.

"Truth or dare Shikamaru." Naruto asks.

"Dare." Shikamaru says sighing. Sai leans closer to Naruto and whisper in his ear. He laughs at the dare.

"I dare you to kiss Mire-chan, on the lips for a minute." Naruto says. Shikamaru doesn't even say anything he stands up and kisses me before I can reject. I can feel Sasuke's glare of Shikamaru's back. When he pulls away he whispers in my ear.

"He's going to kill me isn't he?" I nod. "Troublesome woman." He kisses my check and sits down. He takes a shot and looks at Ino. "Truth or Dare, Ino."

"Dare obviously." She says grinning.

"Kiss Choji." He says so blandly. Ino makes a face and yells.