Resurrection Jutsu

*Reka's pov*

"Okay Chaosssss, you need to channel your chakra. Relaxxxxe, now sssssummon who you want to ressssurect. Concccentrate on sssummoning the people you want to bring back." Orochimaru says as he helps me perfect the resurrection jutsu. It's been a few weeks now since I've last seen Sasuke and them. I heard they set on destroying Konoha but I know they'll stop once they kill Danzō. I'm not too worried about them. I know better.

"I am concentrating, un. This just isn't working." I complain.

"You're not relaxed." Kabuto says blankly. "You need to relax your muscles, let your spirit flow." He says with a blank face.

"You'd think you'd say something like that with emotions." I deadpan, but then I jump up and hug him. "You're a genius, yah! That's what I'm missing, I need to actually die for this to work!"

"You're crazzzy." Orochimaru states.

"Yes I know, but that's what I'm missing! I need to die for this to work, yah." I say seriously.

"Are you sure?" Orochimaru asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. They say you have seven minutes of brain activity left after you die. Which also means you can bring me back in those seven minutes, yah." I say grinning. "Bring me back in 5 minutes. That should be enough time to get this to work." I say seriously.

"Right here? In the field?" Kabuto asks, I nod. "Who do you suppose should kill you?" He raises an eyebrow. I shrug.

"I'll do it." Orochimaru says as he stabs a sword through my chest. I gasp not expecting him to do it without me being ready.

When I opened my eyes I was in a dark room, I followed the light without a second thought. I walked for a while, the light kept getting further away but closer at the same time. I'd finally came to the light and walked through. I saw a beautiful field with a lot of people walking around and talking to each other. I saw Lord Third talking with the First, Second, Fourth, Naruto's mom, Lord Jiraiya, Asuma-sensei, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, , Sasuke and Itachi's parents and some other Uchiha's. I walked forward and stopped just in front of them all.

"Mirekamosu, you shouldn't be here." Lord Third says gasping.

"I don't have much time, I have about 3 minutes left so let me explain, un." Everyone nods for me to go on. "I'm going to infuse some of my chakra into each of you, I finally figured it out Dana. I had to die to get here, infuse chakra into each of you who wish to comeback, and when the time is right, I can bring you back, yah. No harm to myself or my lifeline, no giving my life for yours, none of the normal procedures to bringing the dead back." I say beyond serious.

"Lord Third who is this girl?" The First Hokage asks, I walk so I'm directly in front of him and bow.

"My name is Mirekamosu, Lord First. Lord Third gave me a mission to help prove the innocent who have wrongly been accused, innocent once again. I have successfully gathered all I need to do so, I just need to bring them back, Sasori of the Red Sand, Deidara--" Sasori cut me off.

"Deidara isn't dead Chaos." He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"He will be though, un. Sasuke Uchiha has joined the Akatsuki for revenge against Konohagakure, Itachi and Shisui are only with him for my sake at the moment, yah." I reply. "I don't have much longer, I can feel myself being revived, un. After I infuse you with my chakra though I will be able to summon you so I can explain everything then. Those who wish to be brought back please step forward, yah." I say seriously.

"I'm proud of you Mirekamosu." Lord Third says as he steps forward. I smile and thank him, infusing chakra into him. Lord Jiraiya steps forward and let's me put chakra into him, next was Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuke and Itachi's mom, then Fugaku Uchiha, their dad, Lord Fourth and his wife Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto's parents, Sasori stepped forward and allowed my to put my chakra into him as well, Hidan, Kakuzu and Asuma-sensei also did.