Captured

*Reka's pov*

"Never have I ever gambled." Shikamaru says. Sakura, Sasuke, and I take a drink. A knock is heard on the door so I stand up.

"Keep playing, I'll be back, un." I say as I stumble to the door putting Sasuke's shirt on. I open it to see three people I didn't know.

"Mirekamosu?" The dark skinned, shy looking male spoke. I furrowed my brow.

"Who are you, hmmm?" I ask confused. I see the huge scythe on his back. The one with dreadlocks speaks up taking a step forward.

"We've been ordered to capture you." He speaks in a deep, bored voice. I take step back and whistle.

"If that's the case then you'll have to defeat me, un." I say taking a stance.

"This should be fun." The other dark skinned male says.

"Keto we didn't come to fight her. We're only following orders from Lady Tsuchikage." The dreads says seriously.

"What does Iwagakure want with me?" I question confused. By this time Everyone has piled near the door, but not close enough to where they can see.

"To kill you of course. You and your brother were suppose to be our secret weapons, but you got away and now you must die." The guy with the scythe says in a small voice.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I've already died. Twice in fact and I don't plan on dying tonight, un. I'm having fun." I say simple. I put my hand behind my back, palm up, hand mouth open wide. Someone, probably Mekuto threw some clay into it. The mouth began to eat it quickly, forming several different things.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you." Dreads said grabbing me by my throat. He moved so fast I didn't have time to react. He lifted me of the ground, my hands went to his, I made the hand mouths bite him but ended up getting shocked.

"AHHHHHHH!" I scream thrashing around. I remember throwing a clay bomb up in the sky. "KATSU!" I yell without a hand sign, it explodes.

"Reka!!" I hear Sasuke yell as I disappear with these guys. He's the last person I see as well.

*Sasuke's pov*

"Reka!!" I yell as I watch her get taken away. They just vanished, completely vanished into thin air.

"They took her. Why? And why didn't they attack us?" Lee asked confused.

"The studio has a chakra seal on it, nobody can sense us from outside." Mekuto says with a hand to his chin. "Iwagakure nins took Chaos... that means they probably have Deidara too..."

"Is that bad?" Sakura asked.

"Very. See Iwa hates Konoha. They didn't know what happened to Mirekamosu after Deidara-sensei left, they thought she was killed or something. Iwa turned them into weapons. They weren't born with the hand mouths they were put there. They were born with explosives chakra and Chaos was born with a kinjutsu. It has something to do with her mind, and healing." Rinkato says thinking.

"We need to go after them!" Sakura yells panicked. I stood there frozen, I can't lose her.

"Come on Teme! Let's go save Mire-chan." Naruto yells at me dragging me along.

"Hn." I glare at him as an entire team sets out looking for her. The team is, Minato, Mekuto, Rinkato, Shisui, Rin, Itachi, Eito, Kakashi-sensei, Naruto, Sakura, Sai and myself. Minato is in the lead.

"Sasuke." Itachi says as he lands next to me. I glance at him slight. "Don't worry, we'll save her." He assures. I glare and jump off to look some more.