Memories; Part One

*No pov, will be anyone's Memory, I'll state who's at the beginning, most will be Reka's though*

-8 year old, Reka, coming to Konoha for the first time-

I was riding on the back of one of the Konoha ANBU as we arrived at the village gates. I looked around the village in awe as I was escorted to the Hokage Tower. I was completely awestruck as we arrived at the tower that I didn't realize we'd already gone inside.

"What's your name child?" A gruff, yet kind voice asked me.

"My names Mirekamosu, Lord Hokage, un." I stated bowing to him.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Eight years old sir." I reply smiling.

"Do you wish to become a ninja?" He asks lightly.

"Yes sir, un. I want to prove to my brother I'm as strong as him, one day." I say grinning.

"Would you mind talking to Ibiki? Just to gather some intel? You know what intel means right?"

"Yes sir. You want information of my village and of my abilities. To make sure I'm not a threat, un." I say in a matter of fact tone.

-9 year old Sasuke, meeting Mirekamosu for the first time.-

It's been exactly one year after the massacre. I was summoned to the Hokage tower after the Academy let out. I walked into the Hokage tower with an emotionless face -as usual- and up to Lord Thirds office. The door was closed so I knocked. I heard a 'come in' so I did.

When I opened the door I saw this beautiful blonde haired girl, with stunning blue eyes. She wore a green sweater, khaki shorts and knee length white socks with black ninja sandals. Her outfit wasn't the best looking but she was beautiful nonetheless.

"Ah, Sasuke, meet Mirekamosu. Mirekamosu meet Sasuke Uchiha." Lord Hokage introduced us.

"Hiya Sasuke. It's nice to meet you, yah." The girl smiles at me.

"Hn." I reply simply.

"Is it alright if she stays with you? Her brother left her in our hands but none of the villagers have any room for her. You can show her around and help get her settled into the academy as well. She will be joining next week." Lord Hokage asks.

"Fine. Come one Mir-" I had trouble pronouncing her name. "I'm just going to call you Reka." I state looking at her.

"Okay!" She smiles and follows me.

-9&10 year old Reka and Sasuke(third person pov)-

"Sasuke!" Reka yelled through the house. She'd been looking for Sasuke for a while now but couldn't find him. "Sasuke! Where are you, hmmm?" She yells again. The sound of someone yelling and crying came from one of the rooms. Reka ran to the room worried.

"Why big brother? Why'd you do it?" A sob and mumbling is heard on the other side. Reka opened the door quietly and walked in silently.

"Sasuke, un?" She asked lowly sitting behind him. He whirled around with a kunai in hand, holding it to her throat. She didn't flinch at the sudden outburst, she simply smiled lightly at him.

"What do you want Reka?" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"You to be happy." She replied simply. "Tell me what's wrong, yah? Maybe I can help you?" She suggests.

"You can't help." He says stubbornly.

"You never know, un." She replied.

"Two years ago. My older brother massacred my entire clan. Leaving me alive." Sasuke says lowly. "Do you know what he said to me?" She shakes her head no. "He said 'There is no value in killing the likes of you... foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me, curse me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to your pitiful life.'."