The War Has Started

*Rin's pov*

It's been a month now. Mirekamosu hasn't woken back up since she was killed the second time. Madara has declared war and its has already begun. None of us can do anything until Mirekamosu gives us orders but she hasn't woken up yet. Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Karin, Jugo and Suigestu have disbanded from the Akatsuki and are back with us. They too are taking orders from her.

"Lady Mirekamosu is awake!" Suigestu yells running through the hideout with EVERYONE behind him. I jumped up as well and ran with everyone. I stopped in the door way and grinned at her.

"What's the damage Rin, yah?" She asks curiously sitting up. I chuckle at her before turning serious.

"He's started the war. Nothing major has happened yet, but I have a feeling that something big is going to soon." I reply. "Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Karin Suigetsu, and Jugo have returned to us. We're waiting on your orders on what to do." I say as I had her a file to look over.

"It's time to save everyone, yah. Grab the files and put them in a scroll. How are you feeling Itachi?" She asks looking at him.

"Better then ever Lady Mirekamosu." He bows to her slightly.

"Good. I see you've got your other eye back Shisui." She smiles, while he nods. "Good, we'll need you. Duck Ass," he looks at her glaring slightly. "I'm putting you in charge of getting there and helping out. Take whoever you need, un. I'll be late, don't let anyone else know. Orochimaru, have you already reanimated everyone else, hmmm?" She asks.

"Yessss. They're almosssst there, Ssssasssuke you should leave now." Orochimaru says.

"Yeah." Sasuke says standing he motions Jugo and them to follow. Walking out the door he turns to Mirekamosu. "Hey Reka?" She looks at him and cocks her head to the side. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you." Then walks away.

"Duck Ass Baka!" She yells after him. Everyone chuckles at her. "Alright guys, let's get a move on. Daisuki, Rin, Itachi, Shisui, you're with me. Eito, Akio, Kynlee, Mekuto, Rinkato follow Sasuke and help out, yah."

"Got it." Everyone shouts.

*Reka's pov*

We all started running around getting everything ready. Eito, Akio, Kynlee, Mekuto and Rinkato left about two minutes ago. Daisuki, Rin, Itachi, Shisui and myself are all finishing packing files away. I'm finishing gathering my chakra up to be able to do the jutsu tomorrow for Naruto. After gathering everything and double checking we set out.

"We're going to be late Lady Mirekamosu." Itachi and Shisui said in unison.

"Don't worry, un. We'll get there in time fore us to stop it. Rin I'm going to need to you jump on my back, the rest of you catch up, yah." I say as I drop my weights again.

"Right." Rin says jumping on my back.

"Be careful. We'll catch up." Daisuki says. I nod and run fast with Rin holding onto me tightly.

"There's a barrier Lady Mirekamosu." Rin says worried.

"Yeah I see that, un. What's going on inside?" I furrow my eyebrows then gasp. "That's the ten tails, we need to get in there now." I say as my eyes widen slightly.

"They won't be able to hear us. Do you think you can connect with Minato-sensei?" Rin asks.

"I can try, yah." I reply. I try but it bounces back. "I can't. The barrier is strong, un." I say as we stop outside of it. Rin gets off my back and we begin to think.

"Maybe if Sasuke sees us he can use his snake thing to get us in." Rin says. I nod and we begin to look for Sasuke. I see him by Naruto and Minato or Lord Fourth. He sees us and nods, he says something to Naruto and disappears.