You're An Idiot

*Reka's pov*

"We're going to be late! Chaos, Sasuke is already fighting Itachi. We need to step on it!" Shisui yells as we run through the forest looking for Their meeting spot. It was only Shisui and I going to stop this fight.

"Don't worry Shisui, un. We're almost there." I reply calmly. We stop on a branch just above Sasuke's team and Kisame. "Ready?" I ask. Shisui nods handing me the file and cure. We jump down in front of them since there aren't any trees to get into the clearing.

"Lady Mirekamosu, what are you doing here?" Karin, Sasuke's red haired female teammate asks.

"Is that the cure?" Kisame asks me. I nod once. "They're not going to let you pass them." Kisame says as I go to take a step forward.

"We were ordered by Sasuke not to let anyone pass for any reason." Jugo says glaring at me.

"Is that so? Shisui." I say as I get into stance.

"Right." He says he activates his Sharingan before they realize what's happening. He uses Kotoamatsukami on them to make them move.

"Thanks Shisui, un. Let's go, Kisame stay here." I order he just nods. Shisui and I run fast and just as Sasuke is about to kill Itachi, tears in his eyes I run in between them pushing Sasuke's blade to the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asks angry.

"Shut up and listen to me." I order glaring at him. "Hey Shisui, how were we going to do this again, un?" I question. Honestly we ran in here without a plan.

"You ran in here without a plan?" Itachi deadpans.

"Well, yes. We didn't have time to come up with an actual plan I was finishing this." I hold up the cure. "I had to come and save the both of you, yah." I reply grinning.

"Chaos you're reckless sometimes. Give Sasuke the file, Sasuke read the file. Then if you still want to kill Itachi then kill him." Shisui says plainly.

"Shisui! We're suppose to save them both! Not let them kill each other!" I yell at him. "You're an idiot, un! Duck Ass just read the file, let me cure Itachi then I'll let you two decide if you want to kill Danzō or not." I say simply. Sasuke takes the file and reads it.

"How did you get this file?" He asks curiously after reading it.

"Do you really want to know that answer?" Shisui asks putting an arm around my shoulder. Sasuke nods. "She's resourceful, let's put it that way."

"So this is what you've been doing at Orochimaru's." Sasuke says annoyed.

"Yes. He helped make the cure, and after this I have to go master my jutsu, un." I say seriously.

"You don't have long to master that jutsu. They want to start a war." Itachi says being discreet.

"Yeah, we've heard." Shisui states.

"Okay, we really need to get out of here, un." I state as I feel a very disturbing presence.

"It's too late to run. He'll catch us." Itachi says lowly. "You need to get out of here Chaos. You have other things to do, if he catches you, you're done for."

"Have Karin give this to Itachi. Right arm, in the main artery, un." I say seriously handing the cure to Shisui.

"Don't you need me?" He asks seriously.

"You can't keep up, besides your a Uchiha, he won't kill you." I state seriously as I pull my weights off. My weights have gotten heavier since I've been away from the village. I drop my weights on the ground and watch as they create a very large crater.

"Be careful Chaos." Itachi and Shisui say. I nod and get ready to take off.

"I need this file." I take it from Sasuke and run like no tomorrow. In no time I'm 15 miles away from them. I keep running with Tobi/Madara/Obito,-whoever the hell you want to call him I guess-, hot on my trail. I've had a small run in with him before and I really don't want to do that again. I continued running for some time, even when I lost him. I finally made it to the hideout and ran inside.

"Chaos, where's Shisui-kun?!"Kynlee, my white haired, green eyed teammate asked worried. She's one of the new members.

"Did you succeeded?" Mekuto asked. I nodded while doubling over trying to catch my breath.

"Remind me...to work on running longer distances, yah." I pant out. "Shisui stayed with the others. I couldn't bring him back with me, un. I had to make a quick escape, Tobi was there." I say simply. "He chased me to the border at least. We should move hideouts again, un." I state.

"Why did the alarm just go off!?" Akio yells running into the living room. He's my short brown haired teammate. He is pretty smart and generous, but he's strict. Rin, Shisui, Kynlee and him are the oldest, being in their late twenties early thirties. Daisuki, my long brown haired teammate, Eito, my blood lusted teammate, Rin and Rinkato all came running in soon after.

"We need to go. Tobi found us." Rinkato says seriously.