Family Time!

*Reka's pov*

It's been a month since Big Brother and I were captured. I thought, it'd be nice to spend the day together. Just the two of us. I went to the living room looking for him but didn't find him. I heard a small crash in the kitchen.

"Ouch, un." I heard him mutter. I walked into the kitchen to see big brother cooking breakfast. I laughed slightly as I leaned against the doorway. "Oh, Chaos un. You're awake, hmm. I was making some breakfast for us, un." He says looking back at me smiling.

"Yeah, heh. Looks like you need some help, un." I say referring to his clumsiness.

"No, no, un. I've got it, so sit down, yah." He orders pointing a spatula at me I laugh and put my hands up in surrender.

"Sure, sure." I laugh lightly. I took a seat at the table and watched. "What do you have planned for the day, big brother?" I ask after a few minutes.

"Nothing much, un. Just some Christmas shopping, yah." He says shrugging. "Why, hmm?" He asks glancing back at me.

"I just thought we could spend the day together, un. We haven't had any family time lately." I reply.

"I like the sound of that, yah." He grins at me as he sets the table. Setting two eggs, some rice, bacon and toast on our plate.

"This smells amazing big brother." I grin. He smiles at me.

"Let's dig in, yah." He says laughing. I take a bite and it beings to melt into my mouth.

"This is freaking amazing, un." I say with a wide grin.

"Thank you, un." He says as we continue to eat.

"Thank you for breakfast." I say after we finished eating.

"You're welcome Chaos, un." He says as he collects our plates and begins to wash them. I stand up and help him dry and put them away.

"So, what happened to you and Jade, hmm?" I ask curiously.

"I broke up with her, yah." He says shrugging. I raise an eyebrow at him but don't say anything. "What about you, hmm? What's going on with you and that Uchiha brat, un?"

"You mean Sasuke?" He nods and I shrug. "I don't know, un. One minute he's the sweetest person ever, then the next he's cold hearted." I sigh as I lean against the wall.

"You seem disappointed, un." He says looking back at me. I shrug. "Let's not dwell on it, yah. Go get dressed, then we can go shopping un." He says smiling.

*Sasuke's pov*

I woke up to the sound of mom yelling at everyone to wake up and come eat breakfast. Last night she said that everyone was going to spend the day together. As a family. Itachi and I didn't really object since we don't mind, but Dad did. He doesn't do family things but he is still a good father. I walked downstairs to see Itachi setting the table more mom. I walked into the kitchen and kissed mom on the cheek.

"Morning." I greet Itachi, dad and mom.

"Good morning Sasuke." Mom greets back smiling.

"Hn." Dad greets back reading the paper.

"Morning little brother." Itachi smiles and messes up my hair. I swat his hand away as I sit down next to dad.

"How'd you sleep?" Mom asks as she set food in front of everyone. I grab an egg, a piece of toast, and a small tomato.

"I slept alright." I reply simply as I break my chopsticks to eat.

"What about you Itachi?" Mom asks looking at Itachi.