Happy News

*Reka's pov*

The next day everyone was sitting in my living room watching The Life of a Teenage Konnichi. When I say everyone I mean Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Hinata, Karin, Sai, Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, Shino, Neji, Lee, Naruto, Sai, Sasuke, Kabuto, Suigetsu, Jugo, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Nagato, Konan, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Mekuto, Rinkato, Kynlee, Rin, Kakashi, Daisuki, Eito, Akio, Shisui, Fugaku, Mikoto, Lord Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina. Why the adults where here? I don't really know, but I don't mind.

"Don't do it, Kylie." Sakura mutters.

"She's going to do it." Ino says.

"No! You twat!! What the hell was that?!!" TenTen exclaims throwing popcorn.

"You're cleaning that up." I say looking at TenTen who just waves me off.

"I don't understand." Naruto mutters.

"Sshhhhhh!" All the girls scold.

"Geez." Naruto says crossing his arms. It's the season finale and Kylie is going up against someone ten times her strength for the love of her life, Bain, who doesn't even love her back!!!!

"What?! What?!" Karin yells as it leaves us on a cliffhanger as Kylie gets punched into a wall.

"Nooo!!! This is bull, un!" I yell throwing my popcorn at the tv.

"How can they just do that to us?!" Sakura asks shaking me.

"Now we have to wait for an entire year until the season 3 comes out." Karin says flabbergasted.

"This is idiotic." Ino says sulking in the corner. "They should have at least shown us if she kills the guy or not."

"Agreed." I sigh.

"Hey guys!" Mikoto yells. Everyone turns to look at her.

"Yes mom?" Itachi asks leaning against the door. Fugaku stands beside her, putting an arm around her waist.

"I have something to tell you all." She says. Kushina, and Rin stand up as well with huge grins on their faces.

"As do we." They say in unison. I raise an eyebrow at them.

"We're pregnant." The three of them say in unison.

"What?!" Everyone else shouts in unison, except for Fugaku, being the only one to know.

"No freaking way." I say amazed. I go up and hug Rin. "Kakashi-sensei's?" I whisper in her ear. She nods with a huge grin on her face.

"I also I have something to say." Kakashi-sensei says standing on a coffee table.

"Get off my coffee table sensei, un!" I yell at him but he waves me off.

"Lady Tsunade wants me to take position as the Sixth Hokage." He says. It's silent for a moment but then I grin.

"I believe you can do it sensei!" I say with a huge grin on my face.

"Believe it! You've got this sensei!" Naruto says flinging an arm around my shoulders. I put an arm around his back and lean against him.

"You're definitely qualified, Kakashi-sensei." Sakura says with a smile standing next to me. Sasuke comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist my eye twitches.

"I support it." He says.

"Duck Ass, you have three seconds to get your hands off of me." I say dangerously.

"Or what?" He asks mockingly. I kick him in his nuts and bring my knee to his face.

"Ouch." Kisame says laugh.

"Hahah! The small Uchiha bastard got beat up!" Hidan laughs. I walk up to him and kick him in his nuts doing the same thing but kicking him through a wall.

"She's scary." I hear Minato whisper to Fugaku.

"Almost as scary as Kushina or Mikoto." Fugaku says back.

"Wait. Mom you're pregnant?" Naruto asks totally dumbfounded. Kushina nods smiling happily. "So I'm going to be a big brother?" He asks astonished. I smile at Naruto.

"Yeah." Minato says smiling.

"Mirekamosu." Molotov, Rin, and Kushina all say at the same time. I raise an eyebrow at the three of them. "Would you be the babies Godmother?" They ask in unison then Kushina and Mikoto glare at one another.

"Me?" I ask confused. "I don't know anything about kids, yah. Why me?" I cock my head to the side.

"I'd just except it. They're not going to give you any choice." Jiraiya says laughing at me.

"Because of it wasn't for you we wouldn't be having these babies. Y'know." Kushina says smiling. I sigh but nod.

"Alright. I accept." I say grinning.

"Should we be concerned?" Itachi asks Shisui.

"I don't know." Shisui mutters. I throw a kunai at the both of them but they dodge. Everyone goes silent though as Kakashi-sensei still begins to speak.

"Rin Nohara...." he pauses and gets down on one knee. "I don't really know what I'm doing right now, but, I would love if you'd be my wife?" He pulled a beautiful diamond ring with a sterling silver band out. "So, will you marry me?" Sakura and I pushed Rin slightly closer while holding hands behind our back crossing our fingers.

"Yes." Rin says teary eyed. He put the ring on her hand and she hugs him.

"KISS ALREADY! WE WANNA SEE KAKASHI-SENSEI'S FACE!" Sakura and I yell at the same time. They kiss with his mask on and Sakura and I slump in the corner.

"This isn't far, un." I mutter.

"Tell me about it." She says leaning against me.