Home; Kakashi-Sensei Becomes Hokage

*Reka's pov*

It took us a week to get home since I couldn't keep up. My lungs were failing a bit and I'm still a bit malnourished. The guys took turns carrying me and we had to run from enemies. Though we're almost home now, another few miles to go and we should be good. We've had to stop a few times though, Kabuto put me on Oxygen because I couldn't control my breathing properly.

"I can see the gates!" Mekuto exclaims happily.

"Thank Jashin, un." I say leaning my head against Kabuto since he is carrying me. We continued to walk for a few minutes before we were attacked.

"Kabuto get Chaos back to the village! We'll handle them!" Rinkato demands.

"No! We're not leaving you , un!" I say trying to control my chakra threads but I can't. "Kabuto we can't leave them." I beg.

"Fine. Sit here. Here's and explosive, if you must use it, use it." He says sitting me against a tree and giving me and explosive. I nod and hold it close. He goes and helps the others in defeating the enemy nin who were attacking. One slipped past them and came for me.

"Mirekamosu, the Mighty Chaos and savior of the world. How amusing it is to see you like this." They guy says in a sickening tone.

"Who the hell are you, un?" I questioned not even moving. I grabbed the explosive even tighter ready to throw it at any moment.

"The person who's going to kill you for good." He grins sadistically.

"Sorry to say but I'm not dying again." I throw the explosive at him and it explodes. Probably alarming everyone in Konohagakure of my arrival home. I tore my oxygen mask off and the tank off of my back and threw it in to cause an even bigger explosion.

"Chaos!" Mekuto yells as he tries to get to me, but the flame is too high.

"Water Style; Water Jets." Rinkato yells putting the flames out.

"Are you okay?" Mekuto asks checking me over. I nod slowly and begin to cough.

"If we don't get her to Konohagakure and fast her lung is going to collapse." Kabuto says. They waist no time in picking me up and running to Konohagakure. As we approached the gates I see Minato, Lady Tsunade, Sakure, Kakashi-sensei and Rin with baby Daniel.

"What happened!?" Lady Tsunade yelled as she runs to meet us.

"Honestly we don't know." Kabuto says simply. "But if we don't hurry her left lung will collapse."

"Right. Minato can you get us to the hospital and fast?" Tsunade asks.

"It could cause more harm then good." He answers seriously.

"Then we'll have to do the procedure here." She says seriously. They waist no time at all in preforming the procedure to fix my lung.

-time skip, now sitting in the hospital-

After my lung was fixed I was rushed to the hospital. I was so sick of being here and it had only been a few minutes. I was hooked up to IV's and a heart monitor and an oxygen tank. I was beyond annoyed.

"Can't I just go visit the babies, un? I don't wanna be here." I complained.

"Sakura is informing everyone of your arrival. Just stay calm." Tsunade says demandingly.

Rin was the first one here with baby Daniel. She didn't even wait to be told she was aloud back she just charged in holding Daniel in her arms.

"Chaos. Do you know how worried we've been? Scare us half to death thinking you weren't brought back in time. I ought to kill you myself." Rin scolds.