Otogakure

*Reka's pov*
It's been a few weeks since Christmas. On New Year's Eve I stayed home and dank with Kisame and the guys, besides Nagato and Konan. They ended up in bed early. Today was the day that I'd be heading over to Otogakure to die, and be brought back. I sighed majorly as I finished packing some clothes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kabuto asks as he walks into my room.

"Yeah. I need to." I sigh.

"Are you going to tell anyone where you're going?" He asks leaning against the wall.

"I'm going to inform them I'll be gone for a while, un." I say simply.

"But you're not telling them what you'll be doing." He states. I shake my head no, I'm not. He sighs and rubs his temple. "If you don't come back it's our asses Chaos. You know that right?"

"I'll come back. I know I'll come back." I say mainly to myself. For someone who has died twice, nearly died more times then I can count, I'm afraid of death.

"Hey Chaos are you ready to go?" Rinkato asks. I nod and grab my bag.

"Yeah. We're going to stop by the Uchiha compound first and let them know we're heading out, un. Then stop at Kushina and Minato's to let them know as well, and sensei and Rins." I say seriously.

"Alright, but can we fly today?" Mekuto asks. I nod an okay since we haven't flown in so long.

"Everyone packed?" I ask.

"Yeah." The three of them say in unison.

"Let's go then, un." I say as I go to the window and make a large clay bird. We all jump into the birds back and fly off to the Uchiha compound. They were all there so I landed the bird quickly.

"Can we just run?" Kabuto asks as he falls off the bird.

"No. I'll add a safety feature for you, yah." I say as I jump off. I walk up to the door and knock. Itachi opens the door.

"Lady Mirekamosu, what are you doing here?" He asks with a small bow.

"I need to talk to your mom and dad for a few." I say simply.

"They're in the kitchen." He opens the door for me so I walk in and take my shoes off. I walk to the kitchen and see Mikoto, Fugaku and Sasuke all sitting in the kitchen.

"Reka." Sasuke says standing up and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Reka, what are you doing here?" Mikoto asks with a gentle smile.

"I just came to inform you that I'll be going out of the village for a while, un." I say simply.

"How long will you be gone?" Fugaku asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Honestly, I don't know. It could be anywhere between a month maybe longer." I answer.

"Where will you be going?" Mikoto asks lightly.

"I can't really say, un. It's part of a mission." I answer. I look at Sasuke and he's glaring at the ground. "Don't even think of following me Sasuke. If you step out of the village you'll be arrested and I won't be able to save you." I say simply. "I'll be fine." I say smiling.

"Come back in a month." He says simply. I sigh.

"I'll try." I say simply. Mikoto hugs me and wishes me luck. Fugaku hands me some money that I refused to take but he insisted. Sasuke hugged me tightly and kissed me, which I respond to. Itachi patted me head and told me to be safe. As I walk out the door I jump back on the bird. I make clay keep Kabuto on the bird and take off towards Kushina and Minato's home, where Kakashi-sensei and Rin are, along with Naruto, Sakura and Sai.