Eight Years Later

*Reka's pov* -Eight years later-(she brought Haku and Zabuza back, just so you know)

It's been eight years now. Naruto and Hinata got married at 19, they have a baby on the way now. Sakura and Itachi got married when she turned 18, they too have a baby on the way. Ino and Sai got married and have a baby on the way. Shikamaru and Temari got married and have a baby on the way. Choji has a baby now too, his wife died in labor. TenTen and Neji got married and have a baby on the way. Lee and Gaara got married and are adopting. Big brother and Sasori finally got married. Rin and Kakashi-sensei also got married. Konan and Nagato got married and have another baby on the way. Kiba has a baby, his wife abandoned them. Shino has a baby and his wife was murdered. Karin and Suigetsu are married with a baby on the way as well. Shisui and Kynlee got married too and now have a kid, she had stopped being a Jashinist. That leaves Sasuke and I. We got married and we're now expecting twins. How joyful right?

Hinata is due any day now. Sakura and Ino are about 6 months pregnant. TenTen in is about 5 months pregnant, Karin is about 7 months pregnant, and Temari is about 7 months as well. And I am about 9 months pregnant. Oh how joyful.

I was currently being escorted home by my godchildren and their sensei Mitch. He's an alright guy. The kids all graduated early from the academy at the age of 8. I was certainly impressed but I knew they would become powerful ninjas.

"Big sister, are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" Marisa asks concerned.

"I'm fine Marisa, yah." I say laughing lightly.

"We just want to make sure you're alright sister Reka." Hakai says in a gentle tone. Much like Shisui's.

"I am alright." I reassure with a light smile.

"Lady Mirekamosu, who is that up a head?" Mitch asks getting a bit defensive at the sudden presence. I cock my head and look closely. I move my hair out of my face revealing my rinagan.

"Auntie Chaos, you shouldn't use your eye while you're pregnant." Ninata says as she stands in front of me. I nod and put my hair back.

"It's a guy with a swirly mask." Daniel states taking defense quickly.

"Swirly mask, hmmm?" I question, he nods. "Is it orange?" He nods again. I sigh.

"Big sister who is it?" Marisa asks.

"Is it him?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah. It's Obito. I'm in no state to fight him, and you give aren't strong enough, un." I say calmly. "And my water just broke." My calm never wavers.

"What?!" Mitch panics.

"Don't panic, un. Send the warning out, un. Ninata, do you think you can use the rinagan to keep him as far back as you can until help arrives?" I ask as I sit against a tree.

"I can try. Dad hasn't taught me a lot about my eyes." She says seriously taking a stance in front of me.

"I sent the warning out." Hakai says standing next to me. "If he gets too close we will have to work as a team to keep him away. Big brother Itachi said Obito Uchiha is dangerous."

"I've heard the same from dad and mom. But they both speak highly of him as well." Daniel said.

"Right now he is our enemy. Do not hold back, un." I say seriously. "Mitch." I look to Mitch who nods and throws a ton of kunai out in different directions. Each have a thin wire attached to them to make it hard to get pass. Though that's not going to stop him.

"What's the plan?" Marisa asks.

"You stay back and take care of sister Reka." Hakai demands. "You'll only get in the way." He says simply, Marisa doesn't like that but obliges anyways and stays next to me.

I watch as Obito comes full force against the kids. Easily getting past them and Mitch. He didn't kill the kids but he knocked them out within minutes. Back up hasn't arrived yet, but I can feel them close.

"It's time for you to die." Obito says just as he's about to stab me in the stomach I push his hand down, he stabs me in the leg. I grit my teeth.

"No, you're wrong. I will not die tonight." I say through gritted teeth. My contractions have gotten closer together 5 minutes apart.

"Reka!" I hear Sasuke yell in the distance. Obito disappeared after that.

"What happened?!" Kakashi asks approaching everyone.

"They're fine, un. I need to get to the hospital now. Obito attacked. I don't know where he went." I say seriously but just as calm as ever.

"What?!" Sasuke panics.

"Sasuke calm down. Take care of them I'll get her to the hospital." Kakashi-sensei says. He picks me up and takes off quickly to the hospital.

-time skip-

I had three healthy triplets. Yup triplets, we were only expecting twins. Two girls, Mai and Mila, and a boy named Mace. They all have the Uchiha hair color but they all have blue eyes.