Memories; Part Two

*just like part one; no pov. Will be said in the memory*

-12 year old Reka, 13 year old Hinata, 13 year old Neji, Reka's pov-

I was walking through the village past the Hyūga compound. As I was walking past the compound I saw Hinata and Neji training. I stopped and watched for a minute. I saw Neji go to land a killing blow against Hinata, I waited a second thinking an elder was there to activate the seal on him but when I realized there wasn't an elder around I jumped in and stopped him. I had pushed Hinata out of the way and took on the same stance as Neji.

"Hinata-sama, are you alright, un?" I asked addressing her professionally in the compound.

"Y-y-yes." She nods.

"Why are you here Mirekamosu?" Neji asks dangerously. "Move out of the way." He demands.

"Why? So you could kill Hinata-sama?" I ask tightening my stance even more.

"Move." He snarls.

"Hinata-sama, get out of here, un." I order.

"N-no." She says. "I-I'm n-not l-l-leaving y-you t-to f-fi-fight m-my b-battle." She stutters out. I nod an okay.

Neji comes at me full force, I thought anyway, but he missed me completely and went towards Hinata. I ran in front of her and took the blow. By this time Haishi had ran out and activated the seal on Neji.

"Thank you for protecting my daughter." He bowed to me. I bowed back.

"It wasn't anything Lord Haishi. Hinata-sama is a friend, I'd do anything for a friend, un." I say seriously.

-13 year old Reka and 16 year old Kabuto (a/n I know he's actually 19-20 but in my story he isn't.) she's been with Orochimaru for five months, Reka's pov-

"Chaos?" Kabuto says as he plops down on my bed beside me. I was laying on my bed reading because I was waiting for Mekuto and Rinkato to come back with information on new recruits.

"Yes?" I question not taking my eyes off the book.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks in a whiny tone.

"Why, hmm?" I ask back. He doesn't answer he takes my book and kisses me again. My eyes widen and I punch him in his face. "I'm not a free pass you idiot!" I yell as I kick him through the door to my room, breaking the door and part of the wall.

"Damn. I was only messing around." He mutters holding his side. I glare and walk out of the hideout to my studio to work.

-14 year old Reka, 16 year old Mekuto and Rinkato, 28 year old Rin, 29 year old Shisui, 25 year old Akio, first encounter, Akio's pov-

"Akio Gin, un?" A blonde girl asks jumping off of a clay bird.

"Who are you?" I asked glaring taking a defensive stance.

"Mirekamosu. These are my friends Mekuto, Rinkato, Rin and Shisui. We're not here to hurt you, un." The girl said calmly. "If you want you can call me Mire or Chaos, everyone else does."

"Why are you asking for me?" I ask not letting my guard down. "What do you want with me?"

"Well, with the information I've got on you, I know you've never had a village to belong to right?" The black haired boy with a blue strip asks. I nod. "You can manipulate medal?" He asks.

"How do you know that?" I ask glaring.

"They gathered some information on you, un. I've got an offer for you. I need your help breaking into somewhere to gather a file, un. It's not going to be an easy job but with your skill it'll go a lot smoother." She says smiling.