Chapter 13: And In Health

I stopped in front of Jeremy's door. I didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping. I decided to open the door slightly. He was definitely awake but seems to be on his phone, texting. Once he put it down, my phone buzzed. I checked it, and I found a text from Jeremy, saying:

J: I think someone's here to see me... Kill me.

     I sighed. Good thing he didn't KNOW it was me.

M: Just breathe and put on a smile. That's what I do whenever I see you.

      When it sent, I heard a little "ding" coming from Jeremy's bedroom. I looked to see how he reacted. His eyes seemed to... light up? He quickly took his phone and opened the message. I could tell he read it when he chuckles, rolling his eyes. He coughs a little and replies.

J: Oh, stop, you. You know that's not true.

M: Then you don't have to act to the person who came to see you.

     He tilts his head, with question. He is so adorable when he does that. Before I reply, I loudly open the door and yell in a sing-song voice, "MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!!"

     Jeremy jumps, surprises. "Michael!" He screams, raspy, "Don't scare a sick child like that..." He hides underneath the covers as I laugh.

     "I'm sorry, Jeremy. It was needed for the readers."

     Jeremy tilted his head once more, confused. I smile and turn my attention to the bag, "Okay, so I have slushies, Doritos, the new 'Watch_Dogs,' and I rented 'The Princess Bride'."

     He knew exactly what that meant, and he followed my reenactment, "Again? Don't you have that memorized by now?"

     I smirked, "You know me, a sucker for happy endings."

     He reflected my expression, asking, "Can we freeze our brains while watching 'Heathers'?"

     By this point, I was already putting in the movie into his laptop. "Hells yeah we can!"

                                                                        ~^*^~

     Sadly, we did forget that Jeremy did have a serious stomach virus, and he basically threw up everything he ate; which DID mean he threw up the slushie he had. Even so, he said he enjoyed it.

     During "Dead Girl Walking," I couldn't stop thinking about the night after the musical. I believe that Jeremy was thinking the same thing because when I looked at him during the song, his whole face was pink. He glanced at me the same time, though, and we looked away from each other in a matter of seconds, our faces becoming redder than they already were.

     At one point of the movie, Jeremy began to snuggle into me. I smiled, wrapping my arm around his body. I don't care if he's sick. I want him to get better, and I love him, so I'll do anything to make him feel better.

     When the movie was over, I moved in the slightest to take the movie out of Jeremy's laptop. I felt his head slide down my back, into the pillow I was sitting on. I quickly moved off the bed to put his laptop on the bedside desk to charge.

     I looked at him as I picked up my bag and leaving the notes from musical practice on top of his laptop. He looked so peaceful. I gave a half-smile to the sleeping figure in front of me. I kneeled down and kissed his forehead. "Get well, love."

     He smiled a little in his sleep, returning to his peaceful position in seconds. I slowly left the room, closing his door as quietly as I could. I checked my phone after a couple hours. It was five in the afternoon. I didn't want to leave him, honestly, but I knew he needed his rest.

     I wish I could wake up to that face every morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, yes I did make all the references thank you very much. 

I've been kind of busy trying to get a job and trying to deal with some things... (If you wanna know, look at my conversations.)

If some stuff does not come out like I promise, I'm truly sorry and will try my best to get it to you as soon as possible

Stay beautiful!