Chapter 16: Start of the Aftermath

BEFORE YOU READ LOOK UP ON GOOGLE "Michael x Jeremy bmc" IN IMAGES!! OMFG YOU GUYS THE STORY'S ORIGINAL COVER COMES UP I AM SHoOK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     This went on for several weeks. After school, he'd come to my house and we'd just...

     Anyway, I soon realized that this was a stupid idea, and we would eventually be caught.

     One day, we were in my house, doing calculus homework, which we weren't really caring about, I just didn't want to get the normal routine started.

     At one point, however, Jeremy looked up to me, with an expression on his face that didn't seem too pleasing. I asked, nervous, "What's wrong, Jer?"

     "Why do you want to do calculus?"

     My eyes widened and my face turned red. "B-Because! We need good grades for c-c-college...?" I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow, obviously knowing I was lying. I sighed, "I don't know."

     He reaches over, clenching my hand, and watching as his thumb traces circles on my skin. I look up at him, realizing a frown has grown upon his face. I lift my hand and raise it to his cheek. He uses his free hand to hold it tightly and he looks up at me.

     "What if everyone looks at us differently?" He asks, shakily.

     I smile, connecting our foreheads. "Who cares? I love you, and how I see you is no different than how I saw you before."

     "But what about Christine?"

     I didn't think about that; Christine would be heartbroken and I could never forgive myself. Jeremy would never be able to forgive himself. I look up to him, where he gives me questioning eyes. I sigh, "We are going to have to tell her..." Something triggers in my brain, realizing that are other ways.

     "But what if-"

     "Or..." I interrupt. He looks up, suspicious and nervous at the same time. "Maybe we shouldn't do this."

     "Yeah, I know we shouldn't hide this-"

     "No, Jeremy!" I look up at him, my vision beginning to get blurry with the tears. "I mean, maybe we shouldn't be together—or whatever you call this."

     His eyes widened, holding me close. I wrap my arms around his person tight as he firms his grip on me. "D-don't you EVER s-s-say that! I l-love you-u-u an-nd I d-don't want t-t-to l-let you g-g-go..."

     "I love you too, Jeremy." He slowly lowers himself onto the floor, resting my head on his chest. I sync my breathing with his. "I just wish we could never leave this basement."

     Jeremy laughs and quietly hums "Seventeen" from Heathers. That's my boy, making references about anything and everything.

     I honestly understood what he was feeling. I wish we could just stay together, like this. Me laying on top of him, calm and quiet. No drama, just love.

     I raise my face towards his and give him a peck on his nose, as he giggles a little. I sigh happily, "We will find a way to tell her about us. But for now-" as I lean in, Jeremy's phone buzzes.

     He checks it as I get off him, wanting to see too.

     C: Hey! We still on to see the new Spider Man movie tonight?

     I try to lighten the mood, smiling a little, "Okay. There are two things wrong with this text." I began. One of them being... Spider.... Man... I am legit triggered."

     Jeremy chuckles nervously, then gives a half smile to me. We slowly get up, as I help pack up his stuff. "Sorry."

     I chuckle, "It's all good. She's real nice, anyways. Go have fun."

     He smiles, kissing the top of my forehead, and heading to go up the stairs.

     As I slowly watch him leave, Jeremy stopped for a second, putting his head down. "Michael," He stated, making me blush.

     "Y-Ye-"

     But before I could finish my response, he had pivot turned and ran into me. We locked eyes, a lips distance away from each other. Our breathing was hot and heavy. "I love you... So much." I smiled whenever he said that.

      "I love you too, you dork." He giggled, making me giggle as well. Our lips slowly touched as I began to tangle my fingers in his hair. The kissing gradually became hot and passionate, as Jeremy pushed me into a wall.

     After we parted lips, he held my hand as long as he could as he left the basement. It was almost like something you saw in the movies. It was absolutely beautiful, the time I spent with him.

     It was terrible when it all came raining down on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU GUYS WTF WHY IS THIS SHIT FANFIC ALMOST AT 10K READS ILY ALL AGHHHHH

I just spammed my twitter followers with all my additions to my nwe musical playlist on YouTube. I feel so bad, but it is HILARIOUS.