A/N: Jeremy Q&A

Hey! I know I did this like so long ago but I feel like you all deserve some questions being answered!

A lot of these were really cute so I decided to start with the (mostly) lighthearted questions for Jeremy.

Q: "Do you eat spaghetti on a plate or in a bowl?"

"I think I use a bowl? Honestly, I just use whatever can be put into a microwave to nuke it. I just like my spaghetti... don't really think about where it's put, ya'know?"

Q: "On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?"

"Definitely pork."

Q: "What's your favorite color?"

"It USED to be green... but ever since a couple of incidents, it's been red."

Q: "If you've read/seen Harry Potter, what's your favorite movie/book, character, spell, and Hogwarts house."

"OKAY, A LOT HOLD ON. Movie: Half-Blood Prince, Book: Chamber of Secrets, Character: Ron, Spell: Leviosa, just because of Hermoine and Ron's conversation about the spell, and I'm a Gryffindor, so I guess that?"

Q: "A friend of mine had some Judo lessons. Should I ask her to teach you so you don't fuck up next time when someone punches your boyfriend around?"

"Haha, thanks but I think I'm okay. My weak and brittle bones can barely pick up twenty pounds, much less do Judo."

Q: "What's your favorite drink?"

"Probably... Mountain Dew Red. Michael always shares his with me and I have started to get used to the taste more."

Q: "Would you buy new headphones for Michael?"

"MICKIE BROKE HIS HEADPHONES?! Well, shit. I mean, of course, I'll get him new ones. I'll get him super durable ones this time. Wow, he's had those headphones for a long time... I'm surprised if they even worked."

Q: "Favorite musical and song from that musical?"

"Right now, just like the author, probably Next To Normal, with the best song being either "Everything Else" or "Superboy and the Invisible Girl". I just love Natalie Goodman as a character."

Q: What kind of weed do you guys use to get stoned?

"Um..... I don't know... that's a Michael question. We typically smoke it if that's what you're asking."

Q: "Dream date with Michael?"

"Oh! So you guys all know we live in New Jersey. So I think my dream date would probably be us going to Yestercades in Red Bank, which is a retro arcade with games from the '60s. Then we'd probably go to Asbury Park and go to the Silverball Arcade, which is a pinball machine museum. It's really cute there. Then go to the convention center and get dinner and a large shaved ice. Then we'd watch the moon come up from the beach. He'd give me his jacket and I'd cuddle with him under the stars in the cool sand..."

"Sorry was that too much?"

And this question we got a LOT:

Q: "Would you fuck Michael?" and "Top or bottom?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I........ I don't know....?"

~^*^~

Hey guys! Author here! I just want to know how you are all doing in this Lovely quarantine. Jeez, this coronavirus really has to cease soon so I can see all my friends. I miss all of them. Also, I'm in the class of 2020, which means I am missing out on prom and graduation for this stupid thing. Anyways, I have a couple of questions on what you want to see from me?

So: Do you want me to continue these Answers to Questions? I'd probably do them in between chapters since I have most of them ready already.

Are you guys at all considered in lemon/smut stuff? I'm just curious because if you all are, I could write some for this relationship in another book. I want to keep this one pretty PG because I just like it when I write fluff and cute stuff between two characters. More romantic than sensual. HOWEVER, if you would like sensual stuff, please feel free to let me know I am not shy about the idea in a DIFFERENT BOOK!!

How are you all doing? I'm honestly so curious. You guys are so awesome and great readers and I genuinely want to know how you all are doing. This is a troubling time and I think lots of us are turning back to this app for some sort of comfort. Genuinely, how are you guys doing?

I love you all, if you need me, feel free to privately message me.

Loves.