Love me do

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

   The days always seem to go on so long and there is nothing I can do to make it shorter. My name is Lucy and I am 18 years old, I live on my own in a small house in the lands of Liverpool England, and I love music. I basically live on music because everyday when I clean the house or go jogging, I listen to music wherever I go. The best group that I listen to every single day is the Beatles. It includes four young lads named Paul MCcartney, John Lennon, George Harrison (My favorite), and Ringo Starr. 

   Right now I'm washing the dishes while blasting the song Love me do on my radio. A few of my friends are in love with the Beatles and it drives me crazy with how many posters they have of them in their bedrooms or anywhere in their house. I'm not that crazy about them, but I love their music.

   But the one thing I don't like is that they fall in love with every single girl they meet. People may be huge fangirls of them, but they'll just be rejected in a second when they meet another girl. I think that's rude and certainly won't happen to me. At least I hope not.

   I realized that I was running low on food, so I went to the store to see what they had. I looked at my list and walked the aisles to find what I was looking for and apparently that was milk. It didn't take me long to find the last items, but all of a sudden a man just walked right into me and dropped everything that he was holding. It wasn't that much but it was all on the ground. "Miss, I am so sorry, I couldn't see with all these bags in my way," he said while helping me up. At that point I couldn't help but stare. I recognized his hazel eyes from anywhere. It was none other than George Harrison!

   I had a feeling he would probably be here because he loves food so much. He noticed me staring and I looked away instantly. But then he stuck out his hand, "I'm George, and you are?" I shook his hand and said, "I'm Lucy." He smiled big when he heard my name. "That's a beautiful name." he said. I blushed a little and helped him pick up his bags. I walked to the checkout area and paid for my groceries and left with George.

   "Would you like to meet the other lads?" He asked while walking away from the store. At that point I instantly nodded my head and we walked to my house first to put the groceries away, then we went to where the others were.

   It was a huge place with four colorful doors. The doors were green, red, blue, and white. George walked in through the green door (Because that was his door) and I followed him. I saw the lads reading on they're beds and didn't even look up when we walked in. George threw something at them to get their attention.

   "Hey watch the eye!" Yelled John while dropping his book. "Why must you always do that when you walk in?" asked Ringo while rubbing his arm. "Because it's funny." answered George. I didn't know he did that but I kept snickering to myself. "Who's the bird beside you George?" asked Paul. "This is Lucy." he answered for me. I shook their hands and Paul winked at me while I shook his hand. I blushed a tiny bit.

   "So how did you meet Georgie over here"? asked John. "He accidentally bumped into me while getting food at the store," I answered. They all started to laugh but George just glared at them all. "You should know about Georgie and his food," said Ringo. I also love food, I thought. "But it was nice that I met her," shouted George over their laughter. I started to smile and blushed a little bit. Something tells me that this is going to get a little more interesting.

A/N: Hello everyone, I just finished the first chapter of my very first story! I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think about this chapter. The chapters will be every song from the 1 album because it is my favorite album! From Love me do all the way to The long and winding road, but I could add a few other songs. But please let me know what you think about my story so far and I will make the next chapter as soon as possible!