Help

A/N: Here is another one of my favorite movies that I recommend you all see. The help movie is awesome and very funny too. Ringo gets a mystical sacrificial ring and he can't get it off. I hope he does and the other 3 need to protect him or else he will be the next sacrifice from an Eastern cult who is trying to get the ring back. I bet you would all enjoy the movie and also please enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 10

Still Lucy's POV

   I felt a little bored when I got home from the store because apparently I ran out bread, I'll deal with George about that later. I turned on the telly and I noticed that the guy who made the first movie with the Beatles was about to make another one. Richard Lester is his name and he enjoyed working with the Beatles. I'm not sure if the lads know about this but I better ring them just in case.

   I rang them and Paul answered. "Hello?" he said on the other end. "Hey Paul, I have a question," I said to him. "You sure do like asking questions a lot," He responded. "Did you know that your director Richard Lester wants to make another movie with you guys?" I asked.

   "Yeah, funny you say that now because we actually just got a call from him a few minutes before you called," he said while laughing a little. "Oh," was all I could say. "Can I help you with more songs for it?" I asked. It almost sounded like I was begging.

   "Of course you can, we can't write a song without you," he said happily. "Thank you, I'll see you guys in a little bit," I finished and hung up the phone. Oh boy, now they're going to be exhausted again. I better think of something to make them for when they come back.

   After about 30 minutes while doing the rest of the chores around the house, I gathered things I'd need and left my house. Once I arrived, I decided to change things up a bit. I knocked on the blue door. I'm sure Ringo would be happy about that. Then it opened. "Yay you finally decided to knock on the blue door!" said a very excited Ringo. I smiled and I saw the lads preparing their instruments.

   "So how many songs will we need for this movie?" I asked. "Maybe about 8, One of them has to be the movie title," explained John. I got to thinking a little. "What's the movie about? That seemed to help us last time," I said. "An Eastern cult and 2 mad scientists are trying to get a sacrificial ring back from Ringo. If the cult doesn't get it back soon then Ringo would be the next sacrifice, It is our job to protect him and try to get the ring off," said George. "Sounds interesting, how about we call it Help?" I suggested.

   "I love it!" yelled Paul. We started writing the song and it came out like this:

   "Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Help! When I was younger so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in anyway. But now these days have gone I'm not so self assured. Now I've find I've changed my mind. I've opened up the door. Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you being round. Help me get my feet back on the ground. Won't please please help me. And now my life has changed in so many ways. My independence seems to vanish in the haze. But every now and then I get so insecure. I know that I just need you like I've never done before. Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you being round. Help me get my feet back on the ground. Won't you please please help me. When I was younger so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in anyway. But now these days have gone I'm not so self assured. Now I've find I've changed my mind. I've opened up the doors. Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you being round. Help me get my feet back on the ground. Won't please please help me. Help me help me. Ohhh."

   Of course like they did in A hard day's night, they would play this song twice in the movie. In the very beginning and the end. It came out very well and we wrote a few more. Paul decided to use Ticket to ride since they couldn't think of anything else.

   The songs they used were Help, You're gonna lose that girl, You've got to hide your love away, Ticket to ride, I need you, The night before (This song has been stuck in my head for about a week), Another girl, and she's a woman. They would use some songs in the background like A hard day's night, I'm happy just to dance with you, and You can't do that. They even did Beethoven's 9th symphony Ode to joy.

   The night before sounded so amazing and I just need to explain the lyrics. So it goes like this:

   "We said our goodbyes, ah the night before. Love was in your eyes, ah the night before. Now today I've find, you have changed your mind. Treat me like you did the night before. Were you telling lies, ah the night before. Was I so unwise, ah the night before. When I held you near, you were so sincere. Treat me like you did the night before. Last night is a night I will remember you by. When I think of things we did, it makes me want to cry. We said our goodbyes, ah the night before. Love was in your eyes, ah the night before. Now today I've find, you have changed your mind. Treat me like you did the night before. Yes. When I held you near, you were so sincere. Treat me like you did the night before. Last night is a night I will remember you by. When I think of things we did, it makes me want to cry. Were you telling lies, ah the night before. Was I so unwise, ah the night before. When I held you near, you were so sincere. Treat me like you did the night before. Like the night before."

   After about 2 days, the boys left to film the movie. I decided to get started on the gifts before they came back.

George's POV

   The film was so much fun and a lot better than A hard day's night. I see that in both movies, they like to focus on Ringo the most. At least I get some major roles too. Like I rescue Ringo from the mad scientists. I also get to yell A FIENDISH THINGY. That was a lot of fun and I kept laughing to myself.

   The one scene that was weird that I had to do was right when the song You've got to hide your love away ended. When Ahme took out a needle, I had to point to it and faint. I can tell the other lads were laughing at me. It is true that I don't like needles.

   I had no idea that Ringo couldn't swim. Unfortunately he had to twice, when we were escaping from the cult members and when he escaped from the mad scientists. But the movie was a lot of fun and I enjoyed singing I need you. It took 8 weeks to film but we finally finished it. We were even more exhausted than when we did A hard day's night. But this was one was more fun so it was worth it. Sort of. When we got home, we collapsed onto our beds and pretty much fell asleep for the rest of the day.

   Then there was a knock on the green door, but I didn't want to get up. So I sort of crawled to the door like a 5 year old and opened the door, and there sat a package.